You guys must really have no life or can't read

Discus and support You guys must really have no life or can't read in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anubis18510, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Anubis18510
    Anubis18510 Guest

So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything???

His handle is [mod removed]

Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll take you to court. Just because you're big company doesn't give you right to pass judgement and make decisions without actually looking into things. Pay attention I violated
    no rule

[mod removed]

:)

Anubis18510, Oct 26, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

the enforcement team doesn'use the forums.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. They do investigate every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension/ban if you have been found to violate the code of conduct/terms of service. You can find more information at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. MyDisplayedName Win User

XBOX LIVE AUTO-RENEWAL!!! I AM EXTREMELY (MOD REMOVED) OFF!!!!! >:(

EVERY SOFTWARE (Share and Freeware) on your Computer wants you to read all of the freakin Rules.

If you guys really read all n everything of the rules you must have no friends or job....

Its pretty normal that people klick "Yes i agree" without reading 10 minutes of rules.
  5. Randver Win User

Xbone Beaten to bits by stroppy 9 year child!

I had to Google "stroppy" have never heard that word before in my life must be a word you guys in far off lands use.
  6. Kiddeth Win User

XBOX LIVE AUTO-RENEWAL!!! I AM EXTREMELY (MOD REMOVED) OFF!!!!! >:(

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]

EVERY SOFTWARE (Share and Freeware) on your Computer wants you to read all of the freakin Rules.

If you guys really read all n everything of the rules you must have no friends or job....

Its pretty normal that people klick "Yes i agree" without reading 10 minutes of rules.

[/quote]

i have friends have a job and I read everything, It's no ones fault if you read really slow.

It takes me only around 3-5 min to read through on most "rules" as you call them.
Thema:

1. You guys must really have no life or can't read - Similar Threads - guys must really

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...