You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money

Discus and support You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You guys canceled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe Editon and I want either my game or my money b1429715-b6de-494f-9375-c73713ba146a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S.O.��� 5450, Aug 15, 2023.

1. You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money

You guys canceled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe Editon and I want either my game or my money

:)

S.O.��� 5450, Aug 15, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money

3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

How to get my madden 24 on my tv

Hello Paris W,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Madden 24 is set for worldwide release on Friday, Aug. 18. However, fans have a chance to play the game three days before the formal release.

So, you need to wait till 18th August to play it on TV or get support from EA Sports.

Pre-order early access
    The earliest way to get full access to Madden 24 is to pre-order the Deluxe Edition. Pre-ordering the standard edition won't give a user early access, but the game will be available on Aug. 15 for those who pre-order the Deluxe Edition.

The Deluxe Edition can be pre-ordered for $99.99, or $89.99 for EA Play subscribers. (The standard edition costs $69.99.)

Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition will also give users additional features:

4,600 Madden Points
    Josh Allen Elite Player Item
    2 Madden Strategy Items
    Unlike the 10-hour trial for EA Play subscribers, pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 will give users permanent access.

Good Luck
    Regards
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

How I receive my pre order content

Hi Tony *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

The preorders depends of the version you bought:

Pre-order the Deluxe Edition and receive:

- 3-Day Early Access starting August 15, 2023 (depending on the time zone)
    - 4600 Madden Points
    Use Madden Points to upgrade your Ultimate Team™, customize your avatar with new
    uniform designs, and more.
    - Limited-time AKA Player Item with pre-order by July 22, 2023
    Players who pre-order the Madden NFL 24 Deluxe Edition by July 22, 2023 will receive an
    added bonus of an AKA Player Item for their Madden Ultimate Team roster.
    - Dual Entitlement
    Upgrade to Xbox Series X|S version
    - Josh Allen Elite Player Item
    - Choice of 2 Strategy Items (Offense or Defense)
    - NFL Marble Bills Gear

Pre-order the Standard Edition and receive:

- Josh Allen Elite Player Item
    - Choice of 2 Strategy Items (Offense and Defense)
    - NFL Marble Bills Gear

Standard version have no ealy access and must wait for the release date.

For more information:
    https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-24/news/gridiron-notes-madden-24-pre-order-details
  5. I. mungia Win User

I canceled my pre order for madden 24

Man they act lik it was easy giving away that 100. Smh the wait just to long man we want out money back.
  6. I. mungia Win User

I canceled my pre order for madden 24

What ? Money was taken out my card though ? It charged me. I have the receipt.
Thema:

1. You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money - Similar Threads - guys cancelled pre

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  10. Can you guys cancel my suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys cancel my suspension?: My "friend" reported me for inappropriate language when he uses inappropriate language all the time and he's done this 4 times already and I just can't with him anymore....