You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

Discus and support You guys are right, graphics don't matter. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Consoles have come along way since 1990 lol Alot of the questions now days are what's online like (Graphics/Online) I cant fault it i play Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Dirty Old Man, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. You guys are right, graphics don't matter.


    Consoles have come along way since 1990 lol

    Alot of the questions now days are what's online like (Graphics/Online)

    I cant fault it i play Forza 5,cod,Fifa and now titanfall graphics are amazing look forward to gears and halo You guys are right, graphics don't matter. :)

    Love having an all in one entertainments system only been few months since release wonder what the next 12 months holds
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 19, 2014
    #31
  2. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest
    Graphics compliment a game, they don't necessarily define it. There are plenty of recent games that have gone retro with deliberate, old-school graphical themes: Minecraft, Monaco, Hotline Miami, Papers Please, Terraria, Super Crate Box, Starbound, etc.
    These are all entertaining games whose non-cutting edge graphics give them their personality...

    Last I checked, even the PS4 is getting Towerfall which, up to now, has been the Ouya's "killer app", and that's another form-follows-function game...
     
    kaeruNkame, Oct 31, 2018
    #32
  3. CODukes4 Win User

    You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

    What causes people to react like this...

    A) Unrealistic expectations

    B) Misunderstanding of graphics vs resolution

    C) Reading too many troll posts

    D)Being a troll

    E) Not understanding how launches work
  4. x Dirty Old Man Win User

    You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

    Gears is about 2 and a half years away,
  5. Sword Style Win User

    You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

    I'm looking forward to The Witcher 3. Have fun playing that.
  6. XxEndless WarxX Win User

    You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

    You are right its not all about the graphics. It's also about the multitasking, being able to play games while you download in the background, quick switching games and apps etc. The list goes on and on. If by waiting you think you will get a more powerful
    XboxOne then what is out now you are sadly mistaken. No way will they release a XboxOne with upgraded hardware. Have fun on your 360.
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

    You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

    Consoles have come along way since 1990 lol

    Alot of the questions now days are what's online like (Graphics/Online)

    I cant fault it i play Forza 5,cod,Fifa and now titanfall graphics are amazing look forward to gears and halo :)

    Love having an all in one entertainments system only been few months since release wonder what the next 12 months holds
Thema:

You guys are right, graphics don't matter.

Loading...
  1. You guys are right, graphics don't matter. - Similar Threads - guys are right

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  5. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  6. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  7. Do you guys know how to get the new badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Do you guys know when the next updates are

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  10. Guys i need help about my controller

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help about my controller: So I thought I was being smart and decided to deep clean my Xbox controller I grabbed some nail polish remover acetone thinking it would do the trick and at first it looked great But then things...