you don't connected to the Internet .you need internet for this

Discus and support you don't connected to the Internet .you need internet for this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a good internet and everything working normal i can search in the store and the download work normally but i can't sign in any accounts the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmineSeven, Nov 21, 2019.

1. AmineSeven
    AmineSeven Guest

i have a good internet and everything working normal i can search in the store and the download work normally but i can't sign in any accounts the xbox say you don't connected to the Internet .you need internet for this ... what can i do to fix it ? can
    any one help me please?

:)

AmineSeven, Nov 21, 2019
  2. AmineSeven Win User

Tnk you i will try to do what you says
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Understandable! Please try go to Settings>System> general> power mode and start up> Restart Now.

Once done, go to Settings> Network>Advanced settings> Clear alternate MAC> restart.

Check if that works.
  4. AmineSeven Win User

Thank you. But i worry about the accounts i have many .and i don't remember the password s
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't help please try to run the network test on the console to see if that shows any issues or not.

If no issues are found be sure to check http://account.microsoft.com to see if all information is correct and no issues are present on for example the subscriptions page

If all is correct and without issues then you might want to try and remove the profile and redownload it, but the connection needs to be without issues in order to do that

Let us know the results
  6. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Hi,

Please try this simple steps. Go to Settings>System>Console info>Reset Console>Reset and keep games and apps. You wont have to worry as this wont removr any games you have. Console will restart and will run the latest console update. This should work fine.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. you don't connected to the Internet .you need internet for this - Similar Threads - don't connected Internet

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  4. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  5. My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...: I need help to fix this problem 2380e82f-b21e-4d8f-841c-7c8145962412
  6. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. Series X thinks I have a headset connected and I don't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks I have a headset connected and I don't: Hi! My series X is in Headset Mode and refuses to pass sound to the TV. I don't have a headset, so this is a bit of a surprise. I've tried power cycle and the device reset, as well as plugging...
  8. my xbox controller don't connect to my laptop after an accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox controller don't connect to my laptop after an accident: Hi, I've been using my xbox one controller with my laptop for a long time and with wire. unfortunately my controller dropped on the floor and now when I plug it to my laptop it just vibrate and...
  9. I don't know how to connect my xbox one controller to my computer for Java Edition Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to connect my xbox one controller to my computer for Java Edition Minecraft.: I need help with this, can anyone help? 35e6077f-2df5-44a9-a443-b00ff47c3a9b
  10. My xbox360 don't want to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox360 don't want to connect to internet: At beginning my xbox was detecting internet and now even when Im writing right password to Wi-Fi its not connecting. Please help! :( 26c87f48-d641-42ed-bfdf-4338bbff9951