"You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?

Discus and support "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my other account, yet for some unknown reason I can't. How to fix? 3992e6d2-6287-49a4-a4ca-2a6f91523b78 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaZoR x SHaDoW, May 30, 2022.

1. "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?

I'm trying to login to my other account, yet for some unknown reason I can't.

How to fix?

:)

RaZoR x SHaDoW, May 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RaZoR! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please share more information? Where are you trying to log with this account?

If this is on the Microsoft store app, will depend on the edition of Windows that you have as the business edition or enterprise edition won't have the option to use a personal account
  3. rickflair_wcw rickfl Win User

Minecraft - the usual 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.' error

4. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft - the usual 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.' error

Hello rickflair_wcw rickflair_wcw,

Thank you for informing use. Member from the community should be aware of your issue and wait for their responses.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hi rickflair_wcw rickflair_wcw, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, it would be more beneficial if we raised this concern with Minecraft Education Community, and since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you in the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you with this link where you can submit your concern to our Minecraft Education Community. We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and the best resolution to your concern.
  6. Erica Santos1 Win User

This is sad my children really want to play and I can’t even get through without either 2 of the types of emails?? It’s bit right! It’s discrimination! And bit to fair to house wives with either of the 2 types of emails
Thema:

1. "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error? - Similar Threads - can't sign here

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Minecraft - the usual 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - the usual 'You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or...: Hi, I followed the following page to purchase Minecraft Education for ourself as a family:...
  9. Can't Sign in with my account, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in with my account, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: ...: Can't Sign in with to my XBOX account on Xbox Live, just like so many other people I see on here. Error Code: 0x800488FC which it says isn't even an error message. Support please help!! However...
  10. Why can't I sign in on Xbox when I can sign in here???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign in on Xbox when I can sign in here???: I'm signed in here, but for some reason I cannot sign into my Xbox one. When I turned the Xbox on, I was logged out. OK fine. But when I input the password I just used here, it just does...