you cant share game clip

Discus and support you cant share game clip in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to share this game clip with my friends, the clip is about a minute and a half long, and when i try to upload it in the xbox app it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmiMagRan, Mar 17, 2018.

1. EmiMagRan
    EmiMagRan Guest

you cant share game clip

I'm trying to share this game clip with my friends, the clip is about a minute and a half long, and when i try to upload it in the xbox app it says that i can share the game clip, i already looked in the forums and i reinstalled the xbox app i have the latest
    windows update and i also did the app diagnostic the only thing i have also restarted my laptop but the only thing i haven't done is reinstalling my windows. please help me with this as soon as possible, thanks.

:)

EmiMagRan, Mar 17, 2018
  2. EmiMagRan
    EmiMagRan Guest
    Cant upload and share video clips

just realized something. it may be because of the game you are trying to share, i think this because i tried to share a clip/screenshot from Osu and doki doki but it said that the it dint knew what game it was, but when i tried to share a clip from minecraft
    win edition (dont judge) it worked, hope this helps you.

EmiMagRan, Mar 17, 2018
  3. Is this true?

Well you may be playing a M rated game, but when you share that clip anyone can view it.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Mar 17, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

you cant share game clip

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to share a video using the Game DVR in the Xbox App. It is possible that the video file format is not supported or the video is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following
    information:

• Are you unable to share all the videos that you upload using the Game DVR?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to share the video?
    • Are you sharing the video on the Xbox App activities page only or with your Social Media apps like Facebook and Twitter?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions from this
    link
    to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2018
  5. EmiMagRan
    EmiMagRan Guest
    for some reason i was able to share a clip but for another game so it may have to do with the game the error i got when i tried to share the video is You can't share game clips

There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. to check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com.

and to answer your last question im only sharing the clips on the Xbox app

EmiMagRan, Mar 20, 2018
  6. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    If the issue only occurs on a specific game, you may try to use a different account to isolate if the problem is with the game profile itself. There are possibilities that the game does not allow your profile to share the video clips or you may need to check
    the game settings if sharing is possible.

You can also remove temporary files. Temporary files are automatically deleted after exiting an application or a game. However, restarting your computer without exiting an active Windows session won't delete temporary files. These files may cause issues
    running games on Windows 10.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select Storage.
    3. Select This PC and click on Temporary files.
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Another solution that can help resolve your concern is to visit your graphics card manufacturer's website, locate your model and download the latest drivers. Install/reinstall them, reboot and try the DVR again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Mar 21, 2018
  7. EmiMagRan
    EmiMagRan Guest
    well the problem its not recording the clip it is sharing it, recording the game clip goes perfectly fine and this laptop is new and i already updated everything so it may have to do with my account but when i went to check it said that my account was free
    from any reinforcement action, i have a clear record in it.

EmiMagRan, Mar 21, 2018
  8. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest

you cant share game clip

Hi EmiMagRan,

Thank you for bringing this up. Normally, you should be able to share game clips in Xbox app by using the share button on it. Regarding your concern, there's a possibility that it is an emerging issue with the Xbox App. Since you validated that your privacy
    and online safety settings are all good and you don't have any suspensions on your account, I suggest that you contact our Xbox Support to address this issue. They will help us to further investigate the issue and make an action to it with our system engineers.
    You may reach them thru this
    link

If you have any clarifications, don't hesitate to post us back.

Ariel Acu, Mar 28, 2018
  9. EmiMagRan
    EmiMagRan Guest
    Hello, i just found out that im only available to upload games from the windows store so any games that i downloaded from the internet such as Osu or stuff will not work, thank you all for helping me.

EmiMagRan, Nov 2, 2018
  10. EmiMagRan Win User

you cant share game clip

Hello, i just found out that im only available to upload games from the windows store so any games that i downloaded from the internet such as Osu or stuff will not work, thank you all for helping me.
  11. EmiMagRan Win User

you cant share game clip

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to share a video using the Game DVR in the Xbox App. It is possible that the video file format is not supported or the video is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following
    information:

• Are you sharing the video on the Xbox App activities page only or with your Social Media apps like Facebook and Twitter?

link
    to resolve your concern.

for some reason i was able to share a clip but for another game so it may have to do with the game the error i got when i tried to share the video is You can't share game clips

There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. to check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com.

If the issue only occurs on a specific game, you may try to use a different account to isolate if the problem is with the game profile itself. There are possibilities that the game does not allow your profile to share the video clips or you may need to check
    the game settings if sharing is possible.

You can also remove temporary files. Temporary files are automatically deleted after exiting an application or a game. However, restarting your computer without exiting an active Windows session won't delete temporary files. These files may cause issues
    running games on Windows 10.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select Storage.
    3. Select This PC and click on Temporary files.
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Another solution that can help resolve your concern is to visit your graphics card manufacturer's website, locate your model and download the latest drivers. Install/reinstall them, reboot and try the DVR again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
    well the problem its not recording the clip it is sharing it, recording the game clip goes perfectly fine and this laptop is new and i already updated everything so it may have to do with my account but when i went to check it said that my account was free
    from any reinforcement action, i have a clear record in it.
  12. EmiMagRan Win User

you cant share game clip

Hi,

information:

link
    to resolve your concern.

13. Loraine Mon Win User

you cant share game clip

Hi,

information:

link
    to resolve your concern.
  14. Ariel Acu Win User

you cant share game clip

Hi EmiMagRan,

Thank you for bringing this up. Normally, you should be able to share game clips in Xbox app by using the share button on it. Regarding your concern, there's a possibility that it is an emerging issue with the Xbox App. Since you validated that your privacy
    and online safety settings are all good and you don't have any suspensions on your account, I suggest that you contact our Xbox Support to address this issue. They will help us to further investigate the issue and make an action to it with our system engineers.
    You may reach them thru this
    link

If you have any clarifications, don't hesitate to post us back.
Thema:

you cant share game clip

1. you cant share game clip - Similar Threads - cant share game

2. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  3. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  4. cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass: i have tried signing out and back in restarting the computers, sighing the account in on the accounts holders computer an still nothing 3e12d9ee-be20-44e3-9e9f-32cee3b520d9
  5. Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10/11

in XboX Insiders
    Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10/11: Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10/11. I only have the option to share on twitter. I have tried a Windows 11 installation from 0 and I still can't do it. However on another pc that...
  6. Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: As you say in your Help Guide You can share a link to a screenshot of a game in Windows 10...
  7. I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side: I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox 00a2e74b-435f-4e84-9ac8-be079728366f
  8. Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console: Hello! I'm having problems with sharing my ultimate pass. I set it so that the xbox is my home console, and other accounts STILL cant play online or share gamepass. The only time I can share is...
  9. How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it: How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it 2e4f9791-314c-4c83-8c33-519dbbdffadf
  10. why cant I share a capture on game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I share a capture on game dvr: why cant I share a capture a recently made being 4:51 seconds b3cdf5f2-775f-41e6-8c69-18fb38c64423