You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games...

Discus and support You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Firstly I hope everyone is staying safe and well during the pandemic. Microsoft chat help is pushing me left, right and centre without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rich45s, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Rich45s
    Rich45s Guest

You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games...

Hello,

Firstly I hope everyone is staying safe and well during the pandemic. Microsoft chat help is pushing me left, right and centre without resolution (and the xbox chat isnt letting me talk to anyone with the combinations of issues im trying to select so im trying here)

Trying to ‘buy’ ‘purchase’ ‘get’ whatever you want to call it, this fortnights GWG & Game Pass games, my subscriptions entitle me too on the Microsoft site, i was asked to verify my accounts identity - I presume as I was trying to do this on a non-static iPad IP

Due to lockdown the phone associated with my account is 200 miles away so i cannot verify via the usual text to phone and type in code. I no longer have access to the alternate email that was associated with my microsoft account. So I updated it to one i do have access too, received an email to it, verified (i thought) via the link etc.

However then when going to get the above games via the microsift site i get an ‘You cant access this site at the moment’ screen, despite microsoft support saying theres no block on account. However this screen gives a date my account will be unlocked as 19/3 which obviously means i wont be able to claim any games between now and then, and as the games are time limited ill miss out on 4 possibly 6 games.

is there anyway around this. As im away from my xbox due to lockdown, i cant get the games direct, it has to be via the website, or if microsoft coukd manually add games to my account, that would work as i wont be playing them anytime soon. Alternatively if they could manually unlock my account rather than the i presume automatic unlocking on the 19/3

Hope this makes sense, but shout if not. Thanks for any help

:)

Rich45s, Feb 23, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: