"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

Discus and support "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to change how my account is set up for about an hour and a half now and nothing appears to be working or even trying to help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JerBearFTW, Apr 5, 2020.

1. JerBearFTW
    JerBearFTW Guest

"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

I have been trying to change how my account is set up for about an hour and a half now and nothing appears to be working or even trying to help me figure out what is going on. I can play with friends but I cannot purchase Realms for some reason.

:)

JerBearFTW, Apr 5, 2020
  2. JerBearFTW Win User

Try signing out of your microsoft account and signing back in on your nintendo switch.
    I have tried that about 20 times now. :/
  3. TheSolidGameBox Win User

Try signing out of your microsoft account and signing back in on your nintendo switch.
  4. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

Hi!First of all, check your Microsoft account privacy settings. This article explains how to do:
    I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

Furthermore, if you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.
    Please, let us know :)Regards
  5. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Realms

Hi!
    First of all, check your Microsoft account privacy settings. This article explain how to do:I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)
    Furthermore, if you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.
    Please, let us know :)Regards
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

Hi!

Check your Microsoft account privacy settings here: https://account.xbox.com/settings

This article provides the privacy settings required to enable Minecraft multiplayer:

I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

If you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.

Furthermore, take a look at these similar questions:

I hope it helps :)

Regards
Thema:

1. "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - cannot play Realms

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error: Hello. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything I can do to go ahead and fix this but I still can't. I've been trying to play Minecraft multiplayer for around 2 month's. I've tried...
  6. I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...: I migrated TWO accounts when it was needed years ago. I bought both of my accounts through mojang. Now when i try to buy a realm i am met with this: Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to...
  7. Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I sign in but still cannot play sever and join realm: Why I cannot play server and join but I already sign in Moved from: Outlook.com/ People and contacts / Restore or recover contacts 84856e11-2c4f-474a-a749-a94fadb5bdb2
  8. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  9. Cannot play realm on Mincecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play realm on Mincecraft: I got this message while trying to create my realm and join other's realm. I go to check out on the internet on how to fix this and I found that you have to check 'Allow multiplayer' option in...
  10. Friend has updated version, cannot play on our Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend has updated version, cannot play on our Realm: My buddy signed up for Microsoft Insider Program, and it installed a Beta version of Minecraft. My other friends do not, and we have a Realm on version 1.2.3 my buddy just wants to play on our...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

2. minecraft you cannot play on realms