"You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...

Discus and support "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just copied the question that someone had a while ago, because I have the exact same issue, but I don't have any spaces that could be deleted in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danny Naumann, Feb 23, 2023.

1. "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...

I just copied the question that someone had a while ago, because I have the exact same issue,

but I don't have any spaces that could be deleted in my first name or my surname, so this "solution" is not helpful to me, at all.

Every information required is available to my account, and I only have one first name and one last name, so how am I supposed to log in, please?

Honestly, ordering a controller that costs more that 200 € should not require me to ask stupid questions about how to log in.

Especially not when ordering from a tech giant like Microsoft. It is a shame that I have to try for more than an hour to log in,

only to end up asking questions in a forum about it. I am this close to just showing Microsoft the finger and not buying the controller at all, because of how annoying the whole issue has been so far.

:)

Danny Naumann, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Immenseape Win User

Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab

Hi,

This site is so broken, I just created a new Microsoft Account with my first name and last name included in the profile and got the following error when trying to sign in to the design lab:

You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again

So disappointing.

James
  3. Danny Naumann Win User

"You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I tried signing in on a different device, and I cleared all caches and cookies and whatnot in all browsers.

I still get the same result. I will not reset my account password however, because a) I kind of fail to see what this is supposed to achieve,

since I can sign in with my Microsoft account just fine, and b) this is not something I should have to do in order to purchase a controller, sorry

Any other ideas?

FYI, I just tried again, and now it says: "You cannot login at the moment. Please try again later." without changing anything.

I am confused. Will it work tomorrow, if I just try again? Or will the other error message appear again whenever the other issue has been solved?

Again, I am getting a little frustrated here with how unnecessary stressful ordering directly from Microsoft turns out to be.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

"You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties logging in to your Microsoft account. If you have already confirmed that all the required information is available in your account and you still can't log in, there may be a technical issue or a temporary glitch that is preventing you from logging in.

In this case, I would recommend the following steps:

Try logging in from a different device or web browser to see if the issue persists.

Clear your browser cache and cookies, and then try logging in again.

If the issue persists, try resetting your Microsoft account password to see if that resolves the issue.
  5. yasmeen shawat Win User

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

I tried using other browsers and it didn't work
  6. andersonpassos Win User

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.
Thema:

"You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...

1. "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First... - Similar Threads - cannot login right

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  7. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  8. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  9. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  10. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...