You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your ...

Discus and support You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Titel says it all this is very frustrating because i think its the reason my minecraft isnt updating live tried wired andere wiredless both worked but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D3rpMcg33, Oct 23, 2014.

1. D3rpMcg33
    D3rpMcg33 Guest

You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your ...

Titel says it all this is very frustrating because i think its the reason my minecraft isnt updating live tried wired andere wiredless both worked but it gave me the error both times Tried re instelling dint work tried other acc Sint work tried clearing
    system cache doesnt work anyone know how tot solve this? Thanks - Derpmcgee

:)

D3rpMcg33, Oct 23, 2014
  2. you can connect, but your config...

i just moved, and im setting up my net today... im using a BLITZZ bwa611. when doing a xbox live test i get a "connection warning"

You CAN connect to xbox live, but your current network configuration may limit your online experience....

can anyone please help?

IGotCoolSocks, Oct 23, 2014
  3. Spoilord
    Spoilord Guest
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live

It says- "Connection Warning: You can connect to Xbox LIVE, but your current network configuration may limit your online experience. Select More Info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it."

Spoilord, Oct 23, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

It means you have either a strict or moderate NAT.

Have you tried powering off your modem and router for a few minutes? Do this while xbox is switched off.

After powering everything back on do another test on the xbox.

If you still have NAT problems after doing this then you should post the make and model number of your router and someone may be able to give instructions on how to open the NAT.

Malacath, Oct 23, 2014
  5. It is a problem with your NAT follow the steps by Malacath

Carbon Explode, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Carbon Explode Win User

You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your Xbox live experience

It is a problem with your NAT follow the steps by Malacath
  7. Malacath Win User

You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your Xbox live experience

It means you have either a strict or moderate NAT.

Have you tried powering off your modem and router for a few minutes? Do this while xbox is switched off.

After powering everything back on do another test on the xbox.

If you still have NAT problems after doing this then you should post the make and model number of your router and someone may be able to give instructions on how to open the NAT.
  8. Spoilord Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

It says- "Connection Warning: You can connect to Xbox LIVE, but your current network configuration may limit your online experience. Select More Info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it."
  9. RoyTaylor2 Win User

Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

It says that I can connect to xbox live, but your current network configuration may limit your ability to join a multiplayer game or hear ( or be heard by ) other people in your party..
  10. ezekiel7171 Win User

xbox live connecting with friend

I also get this message frequently when i "test xbox live connection" it reads "connection warning: You can connect to Xbox LIVE, but your current network configuration may limit your online experience. Select More Info for a description of the problem and
    how you can fix it.
Thema:

1. You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your ... - Similar Threads - connect tot live

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  10. Can't connect tot Xbox 360 without Smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect tot Xbox 360 without Smartglass: I'm using Smartglass on my Android phone (Android 7) without my Xbox 360. Its been some time since I used Smartglass and it won't connect tot my Xbox 360. I've checked if Smartglass is enabled on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox 360 you can connect to Xbox live but