You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

Discus and support You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong.... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Unban Logiczs, Mar 18, 2024.

1. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please.

:)

Unban Logiczs, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Unban Logiczs Win User

You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong. I want to be unbanned and compensated for this.

So I’m just gonna be banned on my only day off for no reason? How’s that fair?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong. I want to be unbanned and compensated for this.

The enforcement team do not use the forums & support can not help with enforcement matters.

You would need to go to the enforcement site HERE to file for a case review if eligible.

If you aren't eligible for a case review then there's nothing that can be done.
  4. Rainbowrug Win User

Why was my account banned

But there was no reason for the report someone has obviously reported me for a laugh and I’ve received the suspension and been denied the appeal and I’ve got to sit out a ban for 4 days even thought I did nothing wrong. Surely there’s a way to put some sort of second appeal though or someone I can talk to about it ?
  5. MarcStrydom Win User

Wrongfully suspended

thankyou for helping me but i have appealed and gave reasonings that i wrongfully banned and have evidence its been a day and the suspension hasn't been lifted i hope they do see that there was nothing i did wrong.
  6. T Small Win User

Suspended

Well you see I’ve done literally nothing wrong, as I’ve also been told now by 3 Microsoft employees. I sent an appeal in because I’ve done nothing to deserve this ban I pay good money year round to use your services and you keep wasting my money by giving me these bans. I’ve had that same profile picture for 3 years now and not once have I had any issues with it until lastnight when a toxic gamer reported me. Do you understand how wrong it is that your systems are that sensitive. My account is also listed as an adult account. If you don’t want children seeing things that I post for me and my adult friends than update your settings. Nothing of this ban is my fault. Yet I still have to deal with the repercussions of someone else’s actions. Very uncool and extremely disappointing.
Thema:

You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

1. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong.... - Similar Threads - banned WRONGFULLY won’t

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  6. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  7. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  8. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  9. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  10. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...