"You are signed in on multiple Xboxes" error

Discus and support "You are signed in on multiple Xboxes" error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Split from this thread. So i have this same issue. I have since done all of the troubleshooting steps listed in the response to the op but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Penguindad559, May 16, 2021.

1. "You are signed in on multiple Xboxes" error

So i have this same issue. I have since done all of the troubleshooting steps listed in the response to the op but nothing has worked. Why?

:)

Penguindad559, May 16, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I would recommend changing your password here: Sign in to your Microsoft account (live.com) website. Once you have changed your password, even if the devices are still open with your account open as well, other people would not be able to access your account, as the server will now recognize your new password.

Moreover, I advise that you turn on the two-step verification so that when someone tries to access your account, even if he/she knows your password, he won't be able to do so. For more information, please click here.

If you have other questions, we look forward to hearing them from you.
  3. Energyspan Win User

Can't sign in to any of my accounts. Please help!

I can not sign into my account ive tryed multiple thing my accout isnt hacked it just says there was a error contact xbox someone please help
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Multiple Xbox Error Codes Trying to Sign In

Hi Treakle28! So glad to hear you were able to get back online and back to gaming. :) We'd love to hear what the fix for your issue was! That way, we can make sure folks in the future who have this error can help themselves more easily. Thanks, and game
    on! :)
  5. dannypenfold Win User

You can all ways make a new post when you need to okay. But not. On this one. I hope you have a good day.
  6. dannypenfold Win User

You are able to talk to an sent on the Xbox website. So there's no need to worry okay.
Thema:

1. "You are signed in on multiple Xboxes" error - Similar Threads - are signed multiple

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  7. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  8. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  9. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  10. Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not: The games that get stuck at the sign in screen are Yakuza 0 and Exoprimal. I've tried every fix I could find on the internet with none of them fixing the problem....