Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

Discus and support Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scott S3, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Scott S3
    Scott S3 Guest

Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment

:)

Scott S3, Jan 30, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since they got approved

Hi there Scott, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago (taking into account that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days), please respond to the email you received notifying you of the refund approval. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

If, for any reason, you haven't received any email notifying you of the refund approval, please contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance, since they are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

It’s been 17 business days and I haven’t gotten my refund

Hi Lakkin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

You can try asking for a refund again:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I also recommend you contact the Microsoft Support.

You can use this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope this helps.
  4. Yrxva Win User

Refund

Hey Loren. It’s been about 2-3 weeks and I haven’t received my refund though it had been approved since I filed for the refund.
  5. sam Laffling Win User

I have not received a purchased item

It has now been 24hours since I purchased the item and I still haven’t received it
  6. Dirty Diggers69 Win User

Fifa 22 points refund

Hi, it’s been several days now and almost 3-4 weeks so I requested a refund and I still haven’t had my money back. I also still haven’t received an email back from the refund email I got sent a while back, at this point I can’t see myself ever getting the money back. Is there nothing else I can do to contact Xbox/ea?
Thema:

1. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since... - Similar Threads - guys requested refun

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name: Okay I’m begging you guys to please allow the name “Zekz” I’m trying to make my name “NBAZekz” my name right now is “TTV” but the name Zekz has been banned since then I guess I’m begging someone...