Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?

Discus and support Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I bought a SIM card, verified it. And it works on the others (SMS, Calls. Like a Normal phone number) It work on Google accounts, some accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 5400 5400, Nov 24, 2023.

1. 5400 5400
    5400 5400 Guest

Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?

So, I bought a SIM card, verified it. And it works on the others (SMS, Calls. Like a Normal phone number) It work on Google accounts, some accounts that requires phone number. But, when I enter my phone number in my Microsoft account. It says "The phone number you entred isn't valid. Your phone number can contain numbers, spaces, and these special characters: ) ) { } . - ( /"

:)

5400 5400, Nov 24, 2023
  2. 5400 5400 Win User

Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account (The alias one, because I tried to Redeem something in Microsoft rewards)

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. This forum provides technical support for Xbox products, we do not have insight into your account details. Please contact Microsoft Support for help with this: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus Thanks, Kyle
    Hello, I received your respond but unfortunately, I edited the post.

I will be happy if you can help with the post I edited. To make sure you're actually helping in a situation I'm in.
    Thank you!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account (The alias one, because I tried to Redeem something in Microsoft rewards)

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum provides technical support for Xbox products, we do not have insight into your account details. Please contact Microsoft Support for help with this: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

that feature under Manage how you sign in to Microsoft - Account aliases and add phone number doesn't work from my home effects features like Bing Rebates

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

May I know if you tried using a different number from a different carriwe yo se how he goes?
    Do you have secondary accounts?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
    no secondary account, I just use my outlook account on my Xbox, and have my Gmail accounts linked as Security accounts, sorry I maybe miswrote, also my home phone is also under the security accounts part of my outlook Xbox account. we don't have any different carriers at home besides AT&T is the only internet and phone options here, for both of the hard-line phone and my parents cell phones are AT&T based. there were no problems enter either the phone number in the security page. it has it listed as get a code, and the emails are listed as email a code, but that other page doesn't allow the phone number, before my parents got the new phones for the hard lines that block spam callers, it allowed me to put our phone number into the security page for my Xbox account. so, I know or think there should not be a problem sending a code to our home number, I am not going to remove it from the security page, but under the account aliases it just will not work correctly for the phone number, again its already in my account's security page for the same number.

https://account.live.com/proofs/man...efd=account.microsoft.com&refp=security&uaid=
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?
    There isnt a phone number. The only way to reach the enforcement team who are the ones who handle bans/suspensions youd have to file a case review (if eligible) at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Kingemils12 321 Win User

My microsoft account got hacked

it says that i have to enter my email or phone number and my phone number is linked to an other account
Thema:

1. Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account? - Similar Threads - has problem Entering

2. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  3. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  5. Why my Xbox has games connection problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox has games connection problems?: Hi, When I'm trying to start a game my Xbox says my connection doesn't work but in the settings it does and I can start applications normally like YouTube... I don't know what to do...
  6. how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7: how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7 free fire max pc version doesn"t install on my pc 50d16e4a-5171-4e9f-811e-a583a8cc19b5
  7. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...: After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a...
  8. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. Microsoft has a problem with gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft has a problem with gaming services: For the past month I spent around 3 hours everyday trying to troubleshoot and get minecraft for windows to run on my PC. The issues seems to stem from gaming services but once I tried literally...