Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.

Discus and support Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bubbabehandy, Jul 10, 2017.

1. bubbabehandy
    bubbabehandy Guest

Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.

I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once someone replies to one of our posts.

We are having a persistent problem with our xbox one. We have had the Xbox one for years, and have never had a problem before, but about 2 weeks ago we started having issues with being frequently disconnected from a party, to the point where multi player
    is impossible. It is especially problematic with Dark Souls 3 (though it used to be fine for that game too.)

Chat will cut in and out, and when in a party my status will cycle between normal and connecting and then finally go to disconnected. I will get a message saying "Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1007"

The issue persists for wired and wireless. It also persists if I bypass the router and plug the xbox one directly into the modem. When plugged into the modem we have an open NAT but still experience the same issues.

Here are my latest network performance values and out hardware:

Download Speed 117.3mbps

Upload Speed 5.65mbps

Latency 15ms

Packet Loss 0%

Wireless Strength 100% (when wireless was used.)

Router - Netgear WNDR4300

Modem - Motorola Surfboard SB6121

We have tried everything we could find with router settings but nothing has helped. Also, there were no hardware changes that were made before the problem started and as I mentioned, things have been great for years. So we have tried: port forwarding, port
    triggering, assigning a static IP address to the xbox, using DMZ, putting the xbox in power saving mode with UPnP, assigning highest QOS priority to the Xbox, assigning highest QOS priority to the xbox's ethernet port, etc. We have followed all of the steps
    on
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
    as well as dozens of other online threads.

We seem to have mainly moderate NAT status when going through our router, we don't know what it was previously since we never had issues before. We can achieve open status by plugging directly into the modem but we have the same issue then.

:)

bubbabehandy, Jul 10, 2017
  2. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

Hi All, If you are using the Xbox App on your PC and are experiencing issues with party chat please create a new thread and provide a brief summary of your issue and troubleshooting tips so we can request an investigation.

If your just using your console and experiencing party chat issues please reference this article below. If the info doesn't help you will need to use "Contact Us" for further assistance.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

Thanks,

Best

Bestlano, Jul 10, 2017
  3. Drewzil
    Drewzil Guest
    Getting nat type strict on one of two xbox's connected to Netgear CG300d-RG Router/Modem PLEASE HELP

One xbox is open and the other is strict.

Port 88 is opened with UDP protocol

Another Port 88 is opened with TCP protocol.

3074 is opened with both protocols

And port 53 is opened with both protocols. PLEASE help I have no idea what else to do. Everyone seems to have NAT issues except with this router, yet this is the standard router / modem charter gives out!

Drewzil, Jul 10, 2017
  4. ronald hill Win User

having trouble reading discs

im having the same issue, are some games not reading and others working just fine? please reply dont want to get yet another replacement disc or repair my xbox 360.
  5. TragicMuffin V1 Win User

please read and reply

im not sure if it works but i hav a 7 day trial in my COD ghosts case
  6. StupidBMXer Win User

please read and reply

i would help u get u to lvl72 and get ur op lvls but my account went to silver dont know when ill get it back to gold.
  7. PCunrecognized Win User

please read and reply

just keep grinding at the game a doing and turning in missions, your high ranked friends could join you game and one shot kill the baddies and get those missions done. now if they will not help you like that then you know they are not real good friends.
  8. zoj mastaninja Win User

Yet ANOTHER Request!!!!

hey sure greens I haven't tried siege and all that ben playing mercs
Thema:

1. Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply. - Similar Threads - Yet another request

2. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  3. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  4. My Robux hasn’t come in yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My Robux hasn’t come in yet: I had used my Xbox points to redeem a free 100 robux but when I put in the code it sent me it didn’t work and it used up my points e6d8a890-f5ee-4fb9-959c-5a0f6195cc69
  5. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  6. why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?: My friend has been using the Text-to-speech (read text out loud to all players in the Xbox party) to communicate in party's with us for years because they have a speech impediment that makes it...
  7. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  8. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  9. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  10. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...