Yet another problem

Discus and support Yet another problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had a faulty rechargeable battery pack but that's all. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoliMEGA, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. Yet another problem


    I've had a faulty rechargeable battery pack but that's all.
     
    EternalDragonX, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Lofty Who Win User

    Yet another problem

    [quote user="KoliMEGA"]

    yep i checked that. did a complete turn off of console, unplugged everything. went to settings, and the kinect constantly cycles between saying "plug in kinect" and then showing it is plugged in, but hasd no video feed, just a black screen. Its like it is
    in an endless cycle of rebooting or something

    [/quote]

    Ahh right.

    Unfortunately then mate it sounds like it is faulty. You should be able to use your console fine though ( without Kinect features obviously ) until you get a replacement Kinect so hopefully it won't take too long.
  3. IceJaiden Win User

    Yet another problem

    My controller is loose on the left hand side the build quality seems worse than the 360 controller.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Yet another problem

    Sorry to hear about this mate.

    Thankfully the failure rate with Xbox One, whether it be the console itself or Kinect is very low. Unfortunately though nothing is 100% guaranteed to work as we would hope, things do and will go wrong and it's just unfortunate you are one of the unlucky ones.

    At least you know you can get it replaced so hopefully you will be up and running again soon.

    Good luck.
  5. Wiggs Win User

    Yet another problem

    So are many ppl having problems with their controllers falling apart or whatever they are doing?

    .

    This has me concerned and/or should I be?

    .

    Time to go to bed....will look at the reply later.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Yet another problem

    [quote user="ICN3D"]

    So are many ppl having problems with their controllers falling apart or whatever they are doing?

    .

    This has me concerned and/or should I be?

    .

    Time to go to bed....will look at the reply later.

    [/quote]



    As you won't have to use an XBox ONE controller with your PS 4 you personally have absolutely nothing to worry about.



    The XBox ONE controller has a thinner shell to give you more precise feedback.



    If you squeeze the sides you might find the controller creaks a little. Almost like there's a bit of 'give'.



    That's the way it's designed though and you couldn't break it unless you went out of your way to try and do so.
Thema:

Yet another problem

Loading...
  1. Yet another problem - Similar Threads - Yet another problem

  2. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  3. No update on start up screen yet

    in XboX Insiders
    No update on start up screen yet: I am a xbox insider but still don't have the new update for the start up screen anyone know why that could be thanks submitted by /u/AdDesperate9651 [link] [comments]
  4. I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?: Just a question submitted by /u/Arthur_Morganreal [link] [comments]
  5. Why doesn’t Xbox allow USB microphones yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn’t Xbox allow USB microphones yet?: I’ve been wondering why Xbox still doesn’t support USB microphones. A lot of great mics like the Blue Yeti, Elgato Wave and RØDE NT-USB don’t work when you plug them into the console. It feels...
  6. Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???: They announced the badge early June and here we are mid July. I’m not sure they are releasing it slowly ? Or that’s it? I have 6 years with the program and was just curious. I would love to obtain...
  7. Is developer mode free in the UK yet?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is developer mode free in the UK yet?: I tried activating developer mode (im in the UK) but it keeps saying Registration fee 12 GBP. I thought it was free now? 1fd51abc-3f10-40a2-a2c9-38ff17ebf30e
  8. Hi there. Am 16 born 2009 yet my account is still a child please help

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi there. Am 16 born 2009 yet my account is still a child please help: My account when change your child to normal and now I cannot play online 63603488-3396-4afe-8128-5039369375b1
  9. PSN linked to another account yet Microsoft account is brand new

    in XBoX Accessibility
    PSN linked to another account yet Microsoft account is brand new: Hello, so I just made a new Microsoft account to use for my ps5 and it said it was already linked to a different playstation network account, I don't understand since I literally just made it 5-10...
  10. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...