Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!

Discus and support Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now to start, I tried 8 times to uninstall that lame game "Fortnite" do to constant lag issues and the hackers. Which would put me down to 11 games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twilighborn, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Twilighborn
    Twilighborn Guest

Now to start, I tried 8 times to uninstall that lame game "Fortnite" do to constant lag issues and the hackers. Which would put me down to 11 games, yet it won't uninstall so i'm stuck with a worthless game and wasted system memory.
    Though of course I doubt i'll get any actual help, since my other issues have yet to be resolved as of yet either. So this communication for help, is just gonna go unresolved like usual!

:)

Twilighborn, Dec 8, 2017
  2. engage80
    engage80 Guest
    NBA 2K12 won't install to hard drive

I'm having the same problem. just sits there like its going to install and then nothing happens. tried other games to see if it was a hard drive problem and they all start installing perfectly so it's definitely a 2k12 problem. I'm going to return it for
    another and see if that works.

engage80, Dec 8, 2017
  3. itylernallen
    itylernallen Guest
    Hacked account and region transfer

Unfortunatly you just need to sit and wait. The abuse department does not work as fast as we all would like, but they do, in time, get the job done. Give it another week and if still nothing call them back and see what's going on.

itylernallen, Dec 8, 2017
  4. CZardo Win User

'My Hero' achievement won't unlock?!

Tried another full level and nothing yet... Any other suggestions?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox gaming

Sorry nothing is transferable between accounts,

one suggestion I can make you is that if your son visited Minecraft or. Other popular game sites that he stops doing so, every single time I've tried to help someone here with a Minecraft problem, someone tries to steal my account after i visit enthusiast sites, so I don't help people with Minecraft anymore
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Do not to go this site

[quote user="ChaosDisharmony"]

That is what I was told and I have done it I also have the ref number which I'm not giving out

[/quote]

Forum Mods dont give out reference numbers. Phone support staff paid minimum wage in India to you to post here most likely, which is ALSO wrong.
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Do not to go this site

[quote user="ChaosDisharmony"]

don't you two read I was told by the Moderator's to post this up and the AUSTRALIAN side ones decide to take it down when I was given permission to post about it. That is what I was told and I have done it I also have the ref number which I'm not giving
    out

[/quote]

I very much doubt a moderator would allow anyone to post a link to a phishing website on the forums. I don't believe you for a second.

Secondly. If a moderator allowed it, then why have the links in your first post been removed by a moderator?
  8. Auswulf Win User

Do not to go this site

don't you two read I was told by the Moderator's to post this up and the AUSTRALIAN side ones decide to take it down when I was given permission to post about it. That is what I was told and I have done it I also have the ref number which I'm not
    giving out
    No you didn't you only stated you had been advised to tell us. No moderator on this forum would ask you to post links to fraudulent websites on this site, if it was the case the moderator would probably announce the news in form of a stickied post.
Thema:

1. Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing! - Similar Threads - Yet another problem

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  4. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  5. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  9. My Robux hasn’t come in yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My Robux hasn’t come in yet: I had used my Xbox points to redeem a free 100 robux but when I put in the code it sent me it didn’t work and it used up my points e6d8a890-f5ee-4fb9-959c-5a0f6195cc69
  10. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...