Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code

Discus and support Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just received a brand new Xbox One Console with a name-your-game full game download. The web site says that the redemption card has expired. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dragon102934, May 17, 2017.

1. dragon102934
    dragon102934 Guest

Just received a brand new

Xbox One Console with a name-your-game full game download. The web site says that the redemption card has expired. How do I get a valid code? We got the console in part because of the included game. We would have chosen another console type if we knew there
    was no game included. We were wanting Forza Motorsport 6 game.

Any suggestions on how to get the code that we feel is due?

:)

dragon102934, May 17, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    16 character game code

If it's the Name Your Game bundle, you would have had to enter the code on the Name Your Game website and then choose which game. They would then send you a 25 digit code. That offer expired in March and is no longer available. You would have to contact
    Argos for an exchange.

Smwutches, May 17, 2017
  3. Free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

my name is seth bousquet. My gamer tag is . I purchased fallout 4 digitally on October 10th, 2015 but i did not receive the fallout 3 code in 7-10 calendar days. Also it has been almost two months since purchase so I'm not sure if code would
    be expired or not yet, but I've never received one.

BostonKid2009, May 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 18, 2017
  5. dragon102934
    dragon102934 Guest
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that previously, and they responded that the promo ended in March 2017, and that I needed to contact Xbox support, and gave me a link to the general help page. Didn't find a direct e-mail adrress, so I thought I would
    post on the forum. If you have any other suggestions or how to contact someone that could do something, it would be appreciated.

dragon102934, May 18, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That offer wasn't run by Microsoft/Xbox, so that form is the only way to contact the people who ran it. If it expired, then there's nothing else that can be done.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

That offer wasn't run by Microsoft/Xbox, so that form is the only way to contact the people who ran it. If it expired, then there's nothing else that can be done.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. dragon102934 Win User

For help with that offer, you'll need fill out the form on the bottom of the offer's FAQ - https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/nameyourgame/faq.html
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that previously, and they responded that the promo ended in March 2017, and that I needed to contact Xbox support, and gave me a link to the general help page. Didn't find a direct e-mail adrress, so I thought I would
    post on the forum. If you have any other suggestions or how to contact someone that could do something, it would be appreciated.
  10. davemcfly85 Win User

DLC Code Expiration

sorry once those DLC codes expire they are expired you will not be getting another code/codes they usually give up to over a year to activate and download them if you did not then it is not the game developers problem, it sucks but that's the way it is.
  11. Smwutches Win User

expired code

If the code is expired you wouldn't be able to use it to download the game. You would have to purchase the game another way.
Thema:

1. Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code - Similar Threads - Yet Another Name

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  4. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  5. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  9. My Robux hasn’t come in yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My Robux hasn’t come in yet: I had used my Xbox points to redeem a free 100 robux but when I put in the code it sent me it didn’t work and it used up my points e6d8a890-f5ee-4fb9-959c-5a0f6195cc69
  10. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...