Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC

Discus and support Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought and install Halo Master Chief Collection, and I got the Sign In Error: Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live. now to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spark_TheCat, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Spark_TheCat
    Spark_TheCat Guest

Hello, I just bought and install Halo Master Chief Collection, and I got the Sign In Error: Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live. now to be clear this is the steam version. I tried uninstalling the game and cleaning the xbox services to reset the login process and no it does not show me the login prompt again just the error then the infinite spinning thing. this is dissapointing to say the least. since I bought all the dlc too.

I tried following this guide with no result. https://gameplay.tips/guides/6619-halo-the-master-chief-collection.html

it does not show me the log in prompt or opt me to log out option, only the error and if I press retry looking at what it's doing with wireshark, I get nothing the app simply does not communicate on the network. I use the windows 10's built in firewall and it is allowed.

is there a way to atleast play it in offline mode ?

:)

Spark_TheCat, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Meldron117 Win User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Aw4jIP9GY&ab_channel=Immolator772 try this
  3. Spark_TheCat Win User

removing the root folder of mcc in the %appdata$ didn't achive anything, uninstalling the game and reinstalling only reproduce the same issue,

uninstalling the game and rebooting to reinstall did nothing either, it does not ask for a login it just does this.

running the game and sniffing the packets caused the anti-cheat to shutdown the game so I cannot debug it to see if it does communicate to the server

still it does download the dlc I have bought.

this is the error I have, same as I have described, I press retry and only get the spinny thing that goes on forever, press cancel and I get to the press enter screen.

I made sure that the firewall allows internet access to the game. and it does since it can download the game.

clearing the steam cache just caused longer startup time for steam, it did not do anything else.

toredo has a 2% package loss, but says it's connected to internet. I did repair and restarted but it still has the 2% package loss for some reason,

I still don't get a login prompt after doing all that so i'm stuck stairing at that one screen.

[​IMG]
  4. Farscape247 Win User

clear the steam cache, it will want you to log back into steam after.

go to windows setting, network, gaming and check toredo if it fails click fix then test again.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

What error are you getting?

After following those steps I posted earlier, try uninstalling Steam and reinstalling it and restart your PC.
  6. Spark_TheCat Win User

this still does nothing. I still only get the error never got a login prompt
Thema:

1. Yet an other : Sign in error halo - MCC - Similar Threads - Yet Sign error

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  4. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  5. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.: My Xbox keeps displaying the person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play. The specific game is rocket league. I've tried all the possible fixes logging in and out of...
  8. Xbox one won't let me sign in yet controller works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't let me sign in yet controller works.: Xbox one won't let me sign in yet controller works. when I try to sign in nothing on controller works. Yet controller turns on game and controller vibrates yet I cant use controller to sign in....
  9. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  10. Comcast: Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to ...: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to xbox live" Hey Prince! A network port lets your Xbox One console communicate with the Xbox...