Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...

Discus and support Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought Yakuza Like A Dragon via my cell phone. The game is on sale for $47.99 CAD, with Gold. I have Gold. When I got home, I checked my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GreatWhiteNorthExtra, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...

Yesterday I bought Yakuza Like A Dragon via my cell phone. The game is on sale for $47.99 CAD, with Gold. I have Gold. When I got home, I checked my email and saw I was charged the full price of $119.99 CAD. I immediately requested a refund, but was denied. I had returned a couple of games in the fall and Microsoft only allows a limited number of returns in a 12 month span. But all I really want is to be charged the sale price. The Microsoft Support page doesn't actually have any topic that I could find relating to an incorrect price. There is no number I can find to call and I am at a loss as to how I can get this matter resolved. I sent feedback on the refund denial but I don't know if that actually goes to a person who can help me. Do I have any other recourse to getting this fixed?

submitted by /u/GreatWhiteNorthExtra
    [link] [comments]

/u/GreatWhiteNorthExtra, Feb 21, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...