Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...

Discus and support Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the last one that should opened when you unlock all of them but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Abdullah Gardy, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...

Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the last one that should opened when you unlock all of them but it didn’t unlocked and I tried many ways like does anyone have the same problem

:)

Abdullah Gardy, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the last one that should opened when you unlock all of them but its locked help me please

In that case, we may need to wait within 72 hours and but if it's still not showing up, you may need to proceed with the next steps on the link provided.
  3. Abdullah Gardy Win User

Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the last one that should opened when you unlock all of them but its locked help me please

I tried this method but it didn’t help at all
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. According to Xbox Support:

"If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console, but it doesn't show, it might not be synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place."

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reet your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. Darth Stricken Win User

Xbox one achievements messed up?

I finished Halo yesterday but ten achievements wont unlock. They all say "Done. Unlocking..."
Thema:

Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...

1. Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the... - Similar Threads - Yesterday finished long

2. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  3. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  6. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  7. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  8. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  9. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...