Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

Discus and support Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BridgetUnderwood, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford this all time and I love playing Fortnite plz help Thk you

:)

BridgetUnderwood, Apr 15, 2024
  2. codzilla584 Win User

Disabling “Fast scrolling” on a controller

Hello, and thanks for replying!

-I’m using an Xbox one S

-I’m using an Xbox Series S/X controller

-Yes I’m using this controller wirelessly

-I’ve tried resetting my console, re-syncing the controller, updating the controller and more.

-I do not have any external devices connected to my console other than the power supply

There’s a possible chance that this issue could be caused by stick drift, because when I go to the configuration and testing section of the Xbox accessories app in settings, it shows that the left control stick is being pressed even though I’m not actually pressing down on it, however I’m not entirely sure how that ties in with the whole menu browsing being fast since if I leave my controller idle it doesn’t move automatically like having stick drift would.

I’m considering opening up the controller to see if there is anything major or obvious that’s wrong with it because from the exterior there doesn’t appear to be. But if you don’t recommend me doing that then please let me know.

Thanks again for this as I haven’t had much luck elsewhere!
  3. BrianGunter Win User

[Xbox 360] I want a free controller and I can argue why.

I've used a few controllers over the years. The only ones I've had issues with are the orginal one from 2006 that finally got stuck so the left thumbstick would drift to one direction, and one that my girlfriend spilled wine on. If you're really having that
    many issues then it sounds more like you're doing something to them or you just have bad luck.
  4. Hellsprophit 1 Win User

Xbox One Controller Left Analog Stick Issue

Im having an issue with my right analog stick drifting up even though my controller is not broken in anyway. "sigh" another bad product made by MS.
  5. InvincibleEagle Win User

Left analog stick now drifts.

I am having the exact same issue with both my COD Advanced Warfare controller and the second controller I purchased at the same time...both got horribly bad with drift after the update
  6. FakeZ 1N3R Win User

Elite series 2 stick drift

Hi Flea,

Yes, I’ve been receiving the same issues.

First Elite series 2 lasted the longest though still ended up with stick drift, button issues and bumper problems.

Sent off to be returned with what I’m guessing to be someone else’s restored controller with sticky bumpers and stick drift as soon as I connected the “new replacement” to my console….

Im guessing we are not the only ones with replacement issues….

Anyone?…
Thema:

Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

1. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s... - Similar Threads - Yes I’m having

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes: Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small. 2b1368f0-cbd8-453b-b261-6ba8a59bbaf0
  4. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  5. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  6. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  7. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer not working after today's update and yes I've done everything that's...: After today's update my game audio just went out so I went to headset chat mixer and it's stuck on full greyed out 02dceb11-dc0b-483b-9278-0038380bb13e
  9. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  10. GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GREEN PIXLES N LINES…YES I KNOW I COPIED THIS FROM A YEAR AGO BUT I’M HAVING THE SAME...: I am about to describe the most infuriating and confounding tech issue I have ever experienced. I have an Insignia HDTV, and I have an Xbox One S. Up until tonight, I have used the two together...