Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

Discus and support Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Microsoft_User:), Aug 1, 2020.

1. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox or Microsoft. I don't know how to contact xbox, so here I am asking
    the Microsoft Community again. I bought the yellow jacket fortnite bundle in the microsoft store shop with microsoft rewards but the problem is that I don't have an xbox. I play on ps4 and I know I bought the bundle because I checked my email. It also said
    that i owned it in the microsoft store. I don't know how to link my microsoft account with my epic games account for fortnite. After that, I don't know how to make my epic games account receive the bundle. Please help...

:)

Microsoft_User:), Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Scotty0955 Win User

Fortnite yellow jacket bundle

Hello there because you didn’t receive the item you will need to request a refund and mark it as did not receive you can do this at http://Xbox.com/refund

I hope this information was helpful
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

fortnite yellow jacket

Saada786

As you have already been provide with the only info we can provide for you on this matter by

XBF Brad A
    we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

fortnite yellow jacket

Hello Saada786,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with in game content. As the order did go through and says you own it. You would need to reach out to
    Epic games support. To see why it hasn't been added on the account in game.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CinderGhost Win User

Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

6. Microsoft_User:) Win User

Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

Thx for reply but when I went to the epic games support page the only thing that i got that was near to my problem was refunds in microsoft store. Screenshot--->(https://pasteboard.co/JhV7LF1.png)
    All that page said was that epic had no responsibility in purchases with 3rd parties. Should I contact epic games??? Or should I contact microsoft?
Thema:

Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

1. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.) - Similar Threads - Yellow Jacket Fortnite

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite: I bought yellow jacket for Fortnite, it's even on my Order History and I don't have it, I never realised about it because I didn't realise there was a thing called order history. Please help...
  4. I purchased the Yellow Jacket pack for Fortnite and it doesn't apear on my Fortnite.

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased the Yellow Jacket pack for Fortnite and it doesn't apear on my Fortnite.: Hello I recently bought the Fortnite Yellow Jacket pack. I then launched Fortnite but it wasn't there. I also contacted Epic and they said to contact Microsoft. Thanks!...
  5. fortnite yellow jacket skin and vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite yellow jacket skin and vbucks: hi, i have just purchased the yellow jacket skin and vbucks for fortnite but they are not appearing on my fortnite account can someone please help 09bf7c54-b104-4dde-9b0c-fa5fd5ce019b
  6. IF I BUY THE YELLOW JACKET PACK IN THE MICROSOFT STORE, WILL IT APPEAR IN MY FORTNITE GAME...

in XBoX on Windows
    IF I BUY THE YELLOW JACKET PACK IN THE MICROSOFT STORE, WILL IT APPEAR IN MY FORTNITE GAME...: Today i decide I am going to buy the yellow jacket skin, but i dont know where its going to appear one's i buy it. i dont have an xbox console but i play on my pc, pls reply and help me out on...
  7. fortnite yellow jacket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite yellow jacket: i bought the yellow jacket bundle from Microsoft store for my fortnite account but i didn't got in fortnite but it says i already owned it. why didnt i got in fortnite?...
  8. bought the yellow jacket on computer but I dont see it on my XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    bought the yellow jacket on computer but I dont see it on my XBOX: I bought the yellow jacket pack on my windows computer but I dont see it on my XBOX console anywhere to install in Fortnite... how do I get it on Fortnite 5a43e6dd-cec2-44c5-8c68-55b4899a3fc0
  9. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question: Hello! I bought the yellow jacket fortnite bundle in the microsoft store shop with microsoft rewards but the problem is that I don't have an xbox. I play on ps4 and I know I bought the bundle...
  10. Fortnite yellow jacket bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite yellow jacket bundle: I just bought the yellow jacket bundle from the Microsoft store with in store credit and my epic is linked to the Microsoft account but when I log in my V-bucks and skin are not there PLEASE HELP...