Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

Discus and support Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A little background on my issue. A few days ago now, I was trying to gift the gold edition version of Breakpoint to a friend, but I accidentally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Torva Carnifex, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

A little background on my issue.

A few days ago now, I was trying to gift the gold edition version of Breakpoint to a friend, but I accidentally bought it for myself. I requested a refund the very same day, the next day I got my money refunded and then actually bought it for said friend.

The problem I have is when I go into the game now, I have none of the items that the year pass gives me. I have already contacted Xbox support and tech support about the issue, and they have confirmed that my version of the pass is still in my system, but
    the refund glitched it out to where its revoking access, even though I already own the season pass, which I bought separately from the game a few weeks later. I have contacted Ubisoft support as well. I told them the same thing, they can't do nothing, but
    they did mention a very good point, something I totally forgot about. Which is license transfer. I am currently license transferring my account with a friend at the moment. So would that have anything to do with it. I have tried everything that Xbox has told
    me to do to try and fix this issue, but they all failed.

:)

Torva Carnifex, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?

I understand, I just want to confirm before we proceed with more troubleshooting steps, did you digitally purchase the year 1 pass DLC for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, or have you redeemed codes for the DLC on your account?

Also, just to clarify, may I know which platform device are you trying to play your Ghost Recon Breakpoint game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  3. Torva Carnifex Win User

Dude, did you not read my original post fully? I clearly stated I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT I COULD to try and fix it, but nothint is working. I have contacted ubisoft, and I have contacted Xbox, they have done everything they could.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

DId you try to remove and reinstall the content? It's under Manage Games and Add Ons
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

If each of you has a license to play the game and has the DLC the home sharing shouldn't affect that but I'm not sure if both are active based on the refund.
  6. Torva Carnifex Win User

You guys are literally no help, did I ask for you guys to open up the rule book for me? No, I didnt. Focus on the question I actually have.

I fixed the issue on the game sharing now anyways, if that makes you puriest so happy.
Thema:

1. Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working. - Similar Threads - Pass Ghost Recon

2. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?: I have installed both the game and the pass, but it says I haven't (in game) I have re-installed the pass several times and it fixes nothing. I just want to play episode 3 and I can't....
  5. I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.: I have an XBOX Game Pass PC subscription, I can play other games through the app, most recently I played Atomic Heart and I still play Minecraft. But when I go to the page for Ghost Recon...
  6. Ghost recon wildlands on pc but only available with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands on pc but only available with game pass.: I own a digital copy of Ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox yet im unable to play the game on pc even though its available on pc with game pass. 5b1b8f63-71a0-4fa3-82cd-c6bb2cad9816
  7. Cod ghost season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghost season pass: So i had purchased cod ghost gold edition but the season pass that was supposed to be included is not there and its asking me to purchase the season pass separately is there some kind of bug on...
  8. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack: So i purchase the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Breakpoint after the free play weekend. This comes with the Year 1 Pass and game. However, there is a "Spec Ops Pack" that is supposed to come with...
  9. Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC: Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic? Not wanting to purchase the same thing more than once....
  10. online pass for ghost recon fs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    online pass for ghost recon fs?: just wondering if i buy and download the game in the current sale if it comes with an online pass or i have to pay extra? also does anyone know if the game has a.i. bots for offline multiplayer...