Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

Discus and support Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lightingthunder Moo, May 29, 2023.

1. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went out I would like to take away that far cry 6 that's worth $100 and get the ultimate game pass back

:)

lightingthunder Moo, May 29, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to have that because I didn't know because I didn't know my ultimate game password go out I would rather have that

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game.

May I know more about what happened please? How you got the game and why you want to change it to game pass ultimate? Was your game pass ultimate cancelled or did it expire? Thanks!
  3. M45T3R LOU Win User

paid game on store and no gave me and lost money

i purchase far cry 4 all time window open and read try again 4 time try all time debit my money.

support phone and tchat dont help me last sunday buy two card 100$ and 50$ and wednesday try to buy far cry 4 no gave me a game and debit 4 time
  4. Jordan 1 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 won’t launch anymore

Yeah so far just with cyberpunk and no other disk games. My far cry 6 for example ran perfectly fine and that’s also on a disk.

I never thought of that actually. Let me try that now and get back to you in a bit
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Far Cry 6

Hello, Ice B. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If you never purchase a license to play Far Cry 6 on the platform you want to install the game, you will not be able to play it.

So, if you don't own a Game Pass or Ubisoft+ subscription, the game can't be accessed as well.

Please note, having your accounts connected doesn't change this fact, or give you free access to a title you don't own.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

Far Cry 6

Off the top of my head, Ubisoft + allows you to play games on Xbox without a pass if I remember rightly, Ubisoft connect allows you to connect accounts over devices, but you need a game pass to play the games.

May be wrong but that's what I remember hearing.
Thema:

Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

1. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to... - Similar Threads - Yeah gave credit

2. Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but: In space invaders infinity gene The music mode requires a playlist on Xbox and I just wanna know how to do that 54f26a4d-e9a6-437f-a1d5-22feae2b8e57
  3. so upport, um yeah

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so upport, um yeah: So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they called and would say anything when I answered....
  4. Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.: 3 days after my first contact with supports and still no progress. It said that my account has been suspended but when I check on both Xbox live and Forza account I dont have any suspension or...
  5. yeah is my country available for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah is my country available for minecraft?: ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020 btw i live in lithuania 56c40fcb-0aa0-4f25-88cb-72e19f2701d4
  6. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  7. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  8. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah now they're finally starting to understand: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaAceGamer [link] [comments]
  9. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement? Yeah, right...: Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah....
  10. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...