Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

Discus and support Yeah now they're finally starting to understand in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DaAceGamer [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaAceGamer, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

/u/DaAceGamer, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox sign in troubles

I understand but they're going to be the ones you're going to have to chat with. Just start by saying its account related then choose the option for more help then finally ask for escalation
  3. FPS BEER Win User

There was a problem with the update

It's working now!!! for me anyway...Yeah I just turned on the xbox and first shot it let me start downloading. Finally
  4. Genetic20 Win User

Okay so... are the servers working?

Yeah they're working now..for me anyway.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

On Terminal, Interchange, other maps and spawning

Maybe because of the time requirement? I can understand now. And it's not just "re-skinning", it's adding support for the new killstreaks, the spawn logic, playtest...yeah, it takes a while. And they're working on 2013's CoD, so they are lacking on available
    personnel.
  6. Nick21013 Win User

Oh, yeah! G53...finally!

Thema:

Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

1. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand - Similar Threads - Yeah they're finally

2. Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but: In space invaders infinity gene The music mode requires a playlist on Xbox and I just wanna know how to do that 54f26a4d-e9a6-437f-a1d5-22feae2b8e57
  3. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...
  4. so upport, um yeah

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so upport, um yeah: So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they called and would say anything when I answered....
  5. Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.: 3 days after my first contact with supports and still no progress. It said that my account has been suspended but when I check on both Xbox live and Forza account I dont have any suspension or...
  6. yeah is my country available for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah is my country available for minecraft?: ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020 btw i live in lithuania 56c40fcb-0aa0-4f25-88cb-72e19f2701d4
  7. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  8. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  9. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement? Yeah, right...: Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah....
  10. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...