Yeah, i've got a big problem

Discus and support Yeah, i've got a big problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah, when i turn on the console, the picture on the tv does'nt show up, i have looked it up on xbox support, and when i do as they say, the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ComicHorizon357, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Yeah, i've got a big problem

Yeah, when i turn on the console, the picture on the tv does'nt show up, i have looked it up on xbox support, and when i do as they say, the console just goes off, i cant play, because the picture on my tv does'nt show up, i hear from the tv that it works,
    but no picture, can someone help me

:)

ComicHorizon357, Nov 23, 2016
  2. I've got a problem

Hey there LOX1452,

Sorry to hear about the app crashing, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app yet to see if that helps?

Mister Mascot, Nov 23, 2016
  3. LOX1452
    LOX1452 Guest
    I've got a problem

I cant open the xbox app on my desktop, it shows the green loading screen with the xbox logo for about 1 sec and than the app closes. Pls help me !!

LOX1452, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about your display troubles! If you haven't already, please make sure you check out our
    Blank Screen Troubleshooter. There's a step to reset your display settings in there, please make sure you give that
    a go. Keep us updated with how it goes Yeah, i've got a big problem :)

Mister Maka, Nov 24, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about your display troubles! If you haven't already, please make sure you check out our
    Blank Screen Troubleshooter. There's a step to reset your display settings in there, please make sure you give that
    a go. Keep us updated with how it goes :)
  6. Jet 300 Win User

Two things that I was disappointed in from the E3 gameplay...

YEAH, I got a BIG problem with that e3 demo!....

It wasn't long enough.
  7. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Transferring hard drive and I've got a big problem

Obviously this will not help now, but in the future, instead of moving everything across, copy your sensitive date such as game saves. That way you will have a copy on the 4GB console and another copy on your
    flash drive.

Also you can download all of your DLC back again for free. Go to your download history and download them from there.
  8. voteDC Win User

Statistically speaking a hard drive is much more likely to fail compared to a USB flash drive because of all the moving parts.

I'm afraid the OP has just experienced some very bad luck in his USB drive failing.

Data recovery can be tricky, especially when working with a a closed file system like FATX, which is what the 360 uses. However it might be worth trying one of the many partition recovery softwares out there but be aware, the best don't come cheap.

Sonic also made a good suggestion of copying your saves, I do this with some games. However many titles now lock the Copy function, so you are only able to Move the data.
  9. Mythic xSagex Win User

Sorry to tell you but once data is lost and the storage device crashes.... Your Screwed. You should NEVER trust a flash-drive to hold your gamesaves. There is a slight chance that it will fail. You can recover your account to your xbox. And re-download
    any stuff that you bought (You need the account that you bought the stuff with) the only thing that i can think of that cannot be retrieved is Gamesaves and other local data that is not stored on xbox live database. Sorry dude you got screwed. I would go out
    and buy an Official 250G HDD by Microsoft. I would not risk another chance at a flash-drive failing
Thema:

1. Yeah, i've got a big problem - Similar Threads - Yeah i've got

2. Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but: In space invaders infinity gene The music mode requires a playlist on Xbox and I just wanna know how to do that 54f26a4d-e9a6-437f-a1d5-22feae2b8e57
  3. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...
  4. so upport, um yeah

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so upport, um yeah: So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they called and would say anything when I answered....
  5. Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.: 3 days after my first contact with supports and still no progress. It said that my account has been suspended but when I check on both Xbox live and Forza account I dont have any suspension or...
  6. yeah is my country available for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah is my country available for minecraft?: ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020 btw i live in lithuania 56c40fcb-0aa0-4f25-88cb-72e19f2701d4
  7. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  8. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  9. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah now they're finally starting to understand: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaAceGamer [link] [comments]
  10. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement? Yeah, right...: Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah....