yeah is my country available for minecraft?

Discus and support yeah is my country available for minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020 btw i live in lithuania... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pauliussimkevicius, Mar 4, 2022.

1. yeah is my country available for minecraft?

ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020

btw i live in lithuania

:)

pauliussimkevicius, Mar 4, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello pauliussimkevicius,

• This game may not be available in all locales.
    • Minecraft supports cross-platform play; however, it’s not a Play Anywhere title.
    • You can find information specific to this game by going to the title’s product detail page in the Microsoft Store:
    Minecraft

If it's available to purchase, it should be available in your region.

Are you trying to download it to your C: drive, or an external drive? Try changing the permissions of where things are downloaded which may help.

1. Press Start > Settings
    2. Click Storage
    3. Click Advanced storage settings > Where new content is saved
    4. For new apps, make sure it's saving to C:
    You can also reset the Microsoft store to see if that helps.

1. Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    2. Enter wsreset.exe then select OK.
    3. A blank command prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.
    4. Try downloading the app again
  3. Erick Rios1 Win User

Minecraft disabled multiplayer and says to enable it I have to change it in my Microsoft settings. My question is, where are those settings?

how can I do that when that app is not available in my country lol? I cant play minecraft then?
  4. PLEASEDCLAW5871 Win User

xbox live

Yeah u are right but fortnite should be able to play without xbox live gold membership

Becuz i can't buy membership as microsoft is not supporting my country payment methods and gift cards are not available in my country yet
  5. Shark5VT Win User

Remove Fortnite Paywall

Yeah very simple unless you live in a country where microsoft rewards is not available .
  6. DariusAngel Win User

Can't buy Minecraft

I haven’t purchased any games off the Microsoft website as far as I know. And I’m from Australia, and I believe Minecraft is available in my country.
Thema:

1. yeah is my country available for minecraft? - Similar Threads - yeah country available

2. Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but: In space invaders infinity gene The music mode requires a playlist on Xbox and I just wanna know how to do that 54f26a4d-e9a6-437f-a1d5-22feae2b8e57
  3. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...
  4. so upport, um yeah

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so upport, um yeah: So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they called and would say anything when I answered....
  5. Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.: 3 days after my first contact with supports and still no progress. It said that my account has been suspended but when I check on both Xbox live and Forza account I dont have any suspension or...
  6. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  7. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  8. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah now they're finally starting to understand: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaAceGamer [link] [comments]
  9. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement? Yeah, right...: Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah....
  10. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...