Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

Discus and support Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXzoomerXx, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

/u/xXzoomerXx, Dec 4, 2019
  2. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Poor design decision(?)

im waiting on a quick charge third party device...i dont like the controller stands, i want to be able to switch batteries only, and not have to put them into a controller and then connect them or switch out controllers. Ya though, its been atleast 8 years
    since i've used a wired controller...
  3. meekflyer4 Win User

My account has a larger deadzone on the joysticks than others

I made sure to use the same settings when testing this out in-game and I'm not sure about updating my controller because I'm using a third-party controller. I do feel like it has something to do with the accessories app though.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

360-Win10 Sticks Snapping Issue

Are you sure your Xbox 360 controller is brand new Microsoft controller? A quick look on sites like Amazon will bring up loads of these controllers, but they're all third party. Microsoft stopped making 360 controllers nearly a decade ago. These third party controllers vary in quality.

If it really is a 'new' 360 controller then it may just be faulty. It won't be an issue with drivers. The Xbox 360 controllers use the Microsoft XINPUT API which has been around ever since 2005 and has been built into every version of Windows since Windows Vista.

That's a very useful link though!
  5. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

Xbox One Getting Another $150 Controller, This One From Razer

For the same asking price, I more so would go with a first party controller than a third party one. Though I'm not getting either this or the elite since I'm not a professional competitive player.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Problemas con bateria oficial para mando nuevo de xbox series x [Problems with official battery for new Xbox Series X controller]

Quick question. Is it the xbox play and charge kit?

That's the only offical battery anything else is third party and licensed
Thema:

Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

1. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or... - Similar Threads - Yeah I'm Quick

2. Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but: In space invaders infinity gene The music mode requires a playlist on Xbox and I just wanna know how to do that 54f26a4d-e9a6-437f-a1d5-22feae2b8e57
  3. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...
  4. so upport, um yeah

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so upport, um yeah: So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they called and would say anything when I answered....
  5. Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.: 3 days after my first contact with supports and still no progress. It said that my account has been suspended but when I check on both Xbox live and Forza account I dont have any suspension or...
  6. yeah is my country available for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah is my country available for minecraft?: ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020 btw i live in lithuania 56c40fcb-0aa0-4f25-88cb-72e19f2701d4
  7. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  8. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  9. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah now they're finally starting to understand: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaAceGamer [link] [comments]
  10. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...: After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix? b2f37ac8-c075-4bae-bbb5-1dd0fa8ca5b2