Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

Discus and support Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MashedPotato_062, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls.

Many other users on Reddit and Steam also faced this issue, and they were able to get it fixed by making the FPS run as low as possible. I tried to replicate their steps and got the game to run below 10 fps, but the game still crashed for me.

Btw I've already validated the game file and reinstalled it, but none of it worked.

If anyone know any other way to fix this, I'd really appreciate it if you can share. Thank you!

My specs: RTX 4050, Intel i5-12500H

:)

MashedPotato_062, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello MashedPotato_062,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We are happy to know that you have managed to install the game to other device so you can continue on gaming.

With regards to the issue of crashing of the game to specific level, this could be an in-game specific issue and best address to the game support team and submit a ticket. You can click on the link below to submit a ticket or report the bug:

We thank you for bringing for bringing this concern here and glad to point you to the right support team to help address your concern.

Sincerely,

3. MashedPotato_062 Win User

Hi Tomm_A,

I've tried everything, but the game still crashed at the same exact location.

And the game is roughly 5-6 years old now, so I doubt SEGA would release a patch for such a rare bug.

Fortunately, I was able to download the same game on another PC, and thanks the cloud saving feature, I was able to continue progressing through the story.

In any case, thank you for the prompt reply!
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello MashedPotato_062 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with Yakuza 0 on your PC. Let see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, are you playing the game through Xbox app or Steam app?

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you have already tried some troubleshooting steps. However, I would suggest trying the following steps:

1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

2. Disable any background applications that may be interfering with the game.

3. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available
    including optional updates for your device.

• Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    Additionally, you can try the following steps which some users find it helpful:

-go press windows symbol in your keyboard + R
    -type %appdata%
    -go to sega file and choose yakuza 0
    -choose the "graphics" file and then choose edit
    -edit your max fps into 30 (if still crash then type 20)
    -go to the game and put your resolution the most right side option, and not borderless nor full screen, but window
    -go to the JCC gambling king quest
    -talk with him until the screen goes black
    -touch the taskbar or windows IMMEDIATELY because if you're not touching it, your game might crash.
    - if you hear crowd yelling then congrats, you pass the crash

If none of these steps work, you may want to contact the game's developer or publisher for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or a patch to fix the issue.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Rostom L Win User

where is my game

6. Jesse E' Win User

Where to find the exact time when a game leaves the xbox game pass?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, and Yakuza Kiwami 2, will all leave the Xbox and PC versions of Game Pass on the 31st of December, 2022.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King - Similar Threads - Yakuza Crash during

2. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  3. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  4. Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC: Is Yakuza Like a Dragon supposed to be available on xbox gamepass for windows? 408592d2-18a8-4809-9c54-fc3cae6d5310
  5. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  6. How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10: I saw many people having this problem. Basically the game starts full japanese and there is no way to change that. I tried some methods to fix it but not one of them worked. Please help if you...
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key: I have installed and played many games from the Game Pass and they worked fine until i installed Yakuza Kiwami 2, i've tried multiple solution to this fix but with no success, i am still stuck in...
  8. Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...: The game runs smoothly on my computer with only a few slight lags during gameplay. However, as soon as Kuze's cutscene starts during chapter 1 at the very beginning, the game ends up minimizing...
  9. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  10. Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005: Hello , I paid for XBOX game pass ultimate but the game don't work correctly Why does this game crash every time? I can't play completely Look at my screenshot I have fresh drivers, C++, NET...