Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

Discus and support Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PEKADUVK, Apr 1, 2024.

1. PEKADUVK
    PEKADUVK Guest

Hey,

Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to solve the problem

The reason I specify the game is because he hasn't experienced the problem before playing this game and hasn't played anything else so I am unsure if its a computer issue but with my experience with pcs I don't believe it's a pc issue. I believe it has something to do with the xbox app or the game itself.

Checking pc components, it is clear it is not a result of bottlenecking or overworking components, equally its not overheating.

The issue that occurs ranges, a few times it has popped up with the generic error code claiming something is wrong. Sometimes it says nothing but the connection issue occurs. Sometimes the game closes itself . The connection issue is unable to load apps like discord or search things on a browser but able to open new tabs. If he closes the xbox app things start working like usual again. If yakuza stays open he has to close that too.

I have trial and errored to try to figure out the issue, updating drivers for everything. Deleting the xbox app. I have suggested deleting and reinstalling the game but as he is close to the end he doesn't seem go bothered to do that.

At a lost for what to do or suggest. I want to know how to fix this issue so he can finish the game with peace of mind but also if this is not a game exclusive issue, and instead is a xbox app or pc issue generally. Some way to solve this would be massively appreciated so I can stop this from happening again and if it happens to me I can solve it myself too.

For context I don't believe the components matter at all as they are not under any stress and it isn't a budget build. But it is operating on Windows 10

If anyone has potential solutions I haven't thought of yet will happily give them a try. This such a bizarre and random issue that thought my exploring of forums and using my own knowledge has taken us nowhere.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

PEKADUVK, Apr 1, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We have no way of remote troubleshooting your PC, and it could be one of a great many things.

you should contact Sega Support, as it is their game. they are the only ones who can fix ut
  3. LilySnaps Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

I have been playing Men of Medan with a friend and ALOT of Yakuza 0.

Highly recommend Yakuza 0 to anyone how likes a fun (but a little silly at times) open world game.
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (27 March - 29 March 2020)

Playing bleeding edge and yakuza 0.
  5. aceescobxr Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

Yakuza 0 is a great story game.
  6. coopergang Win User

Yakuza 0

Its on pc with the game pass

And its in the US
Thema:

1. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working - Similar Threads - Yakuza crashing causing

2. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  3. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  4. Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC: Is Yakuza Like a Dragon supposed to be available on xbox gamepass for windows? 408592d2-18a8-4809-9c54-fc3cae6d5310
  5. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  6. How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10: I saw many people having this problem. Basically the game starts full japanese and there is no way to change that. I tried some methods to fix it but not one of them worked. Please help if you...
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key: I have installed and played many games from the Game Pass and they worked fine until i installed Yakuza Kiwami 2, i've tried multiple solution to this fix but with no success, i am still stuck in...
  8. Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...: The game runs smoothly on my computer with only a few slight lags during gameplay. However, as soon as Kuze's cutscene starts during chapter 1 at the very beginning, the game ends up minimizing...
  9. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  10. Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Like a Dragon crash error 0xc0000005: Hello , I paid for XBOX game pass ultimate but the game don't work correctly Why does this game crash every time? I can't play completely Look at my screenshot I have fresh drivers, C++, NET...