Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...

Discus and support Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game runs smoothly on my computer with only a few slight lags during gameplay. However, as soon as Kuze's cutscene starts during chapter 1 at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanteBaiano, Oct 10, 2023.

1. DanteBaiano
    DanteBaiano Guest

Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the...

The game runs smoothly on my computer with only a few slight lags during gameplay. However, as soon as Kuze's cutscene starts during chapter 1 at the very beginning, the game ends up minimizing and the screen changes to the settings screen while I can still hear the dialogue in the background but I can't open the game or close it manually, the game looking like if it were a computer wallpaper.

:)

DanteBaiano, Oct 10, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the settings screen and you can't close the game normally]

Hi DanteBaiano,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Yakuza 0 game that having a bug. We truly understand how frustrating this can be that you cannot play the game properly.

Based on the information you provided that the issue will occurs when you start the Chapter 1. It might be an on going bug or issue of the game and what we can highly recommend for this is to directly contact the game studios or game support of the game which is the SEGA team.

This is for them to further investigate the bug and the same time they will provide you a timely resolution.

You may use this link to directly contact them: SEGA|HELP

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Yakuza 0

From yakuza 0's title screen go to settings then you should see the option to turn subtitles on. Also all yakuza games are in japanese audio only.
  4. keevan mccolgan Win User

i used pc game pass to download Yakuza 0 but it is stuck on the 'singing in' screen

im on windows 11 and to my knowledge it is only happening with yakuza 0
  5. aceescobxr Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

Yakuza 0 is a great story game.
  6. LilySnaps Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

I have been playing Men of Medan with a friend and ALOT of Yakuza 0.

Highly recommend Yakuza 0 to anyone how likes a fun (but a little silly at times) open world game.
Thema:

1. Yakuza 0[Bug where the screen minimizes and the game still continue but there id only the... - Similar Threads - Yakuza Bug where

2. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  3. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  4. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  5. Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC: Is Yakuza Like a Dragon supposed to be available on xbox gamepass for windows? 408592d2-18a8-4809-9c54-fc3cae6d5310
  6. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  7. How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10: I saw many people having this problem. Basically the game starts full japanese and there is no way to change that. I tried some methods to fix it but not one of them worked. Please help if you...
  8. Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key: I have installed and played many games from the Game Pass and they worked fine until i installed Yakuza Kiwami 2, i've tried multiple solution to this fix but with no success, i am still stuck in...
  9. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  10. [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots.

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Crashes When Trying To Use Slots.: As stated, when attempting to play the slots through cloud gaming, the game will black-screen and crash, disconnecting the user. submitted by /u/00Shaggy [link] [comments]