Y my nat type on strict how to change it

Discus and support Y my nat type on strict how to change it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nick Etheridge, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please

:)

Nick Etheridge, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Nick, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can use your device IP on the DMZ of your Router.

There are great guides online*:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-dmz-guide

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/connec...article/setting-up-dmz-for-xbox-one/000061024

There is also this complete guide about NAT errors and configuration on the Xbox website, I recommend it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

----------------------------------------
    Setting the DMZ

A) On your Router
    1. Make sure to use the ethernet cable connection, it is more reliable than the Wi-Fi one. (If possible)

2. You then, have to assign a static (fixed) IP for your Xbox console on your router, which will enable you to do the next steps

3. Turn on DMZ under the IP you selected for your Xbox Console.

4. Turn on UPnP on your router

By doing that, you'll pretty much have an open and direct connection to the game servers.

B) On the Xbox Console

Configure the network settings accordingly.

Enter the Settings menu.

Under the General tab, select Network Settings then Advanced Settings.

Take note of the information displayed

Select IP Settings > Manual.

Enter the same IP you configured on your router DMZ.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Erika NekoArc Win User

AC: Brotherhood Online None Existent?????

"another thing is tha i cant connect to a game wiv any one on my friends list it keeps sayin unreachable (i fink)??

does any one know y that is??"

It's quite possible you might have a Moderate or Strict NAT. Here's how to find out and possibly fix it:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
  4. CaptainJ21 Win User

Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

My NAT type is Strict. I think its related to that. How to I change it to open or moderate?
  5. AridLizard Win User

DDos attack

Wont that make my nat type strict? Because i thought if you call them they will restrict packets from your router and make your nat type strict.
    no it won't change your NAT type.
  6. Grandpop829 Win User

multiplayer network connection

Still get same message.

My NAT Type is strict and have heard this may be the issue but don't know how to change it
Thema:

1. Y my nat type on strict how to change it - Similar Threads - nat type strict

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  4. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  5. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  6. Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please: Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please 3d36e8e6-1002-4a11-9210-703c25531f56
  7. How do I fix my strict nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my strict nat type: I can’t seam to get my att hot spot device to connect via open or moderate nat. Only strict I’ve tried wired wireless clearing MAC address several different ports restating both devices Nothing...
  8. How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...: How do you change the NAT type. I can get online, start the Xbox one S, start up fortnite, and the game gets stuck on connecting. The NAT type on that hot spot box is strict. When I connect with...
  9. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc
  10. I can’t connect to GTA V ONLINE because it says my "NAT" type is Strict what can’t I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to GTA V ONLINE because it says my "NAT" type is Strict what can’t I do?: Hi, but I'm sitting through the distribution of the Internet through the phone and I can't configure the parameters of the "router".. 6463a9cc-3232-434e-9956-8f69641b09c0