Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.

Discus and support Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Y my call of duty 100 dollar preorder not CD copy not working? 02450194-8291-45ec-a0bf-74930c418e17 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big john7998, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Big john7998
    Big john7998 Guest

Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.

Y my call of duty 100 dollar preorder not CD copy not working?

:)

Big john7998, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello John,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the inability to launch and play Call of Duty Modern Warfare on your Xbox One console.

The game has yet to release, the official time for release is
    provided as October 24th, of 2019 at 8:00PM. We hope that this information helps and we wish you the best!
  3. Big john7998 Win User

The game may not be available to play in your timezone yet.

The current posts have said 6PM PT
    What pt mean?
  4. Become Ash Win User

The game may not be available to play in your timezone yet.

The current posts have said 6PM PT
  5. nate t910 Win User

I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it

Hello. I preordered call of duty MW3 as well under the gamer tag ThirtyyBall and call of duty had an update today now it’s showing mw3 as if I have to purchase it again. I’ve already preordered it on 10/11/23. I paid over 100 dollars please help
  6. LarryVan Doren Win User

Call oF Duty Ghosts

Oh yes! One more Call of Duty game I can spend $120.00 dollars on (maps included of course) just so it can sit on my shelf 2 years later and be unplayable. You cant play any of the old Duty games anymore due to lack of support by the developers. Go and try
    to play Call of Duty 4 online or World at War and see what happens to you. Yippie!
Thema:

1. Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one. - Similar Threads - game working Call

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  4. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  5. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  6. Game sharing not working on call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing not working on call of duty: Game sharing not working on call of duty , my sons Consol saying he needs to purchase the game, no problems before 247ece7d-6fc8-458d-8acb-219e59afcec9
  7. THE CALL BACK SERVICE IS NOT WORKING SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I HAVE XBOX GAME PASS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE CALL BACK SERVICE IS NOT WORKING SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS. I HAVE XBOX GAME PASS...: I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON MY END 893eee0c-1157-44ed-9dda-131ffd653566
  8. Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have an issue with the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 doesn´t work after installing the game: I just acquired Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and when I finish installing it and it starts running all the processes and it reaches the menu to press A to advance, it presses and absolutely...
  9. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...
  10. kinect wont work in call of duty ghost game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect wont work in call of duty ghost game chat: I tired unplugging it several times and still can't get it to work the kinect works for every other game just not ghost any solutions? 37d5528c-f26d-44a1-b8d1-015652fcf344