Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

Discus and support Y did y’all ban my account for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Yall banned my account just fir makin a refund like [mod removed] like yall needa do better over a refund like step yall game up im hella mad... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ⒷⒶⒷⓎ ⒹⒶⒹⒹⓎ������, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

Y did y’all ban my account for no reason [​IMG]
    Yall
    banned my account just fir makin a refund like [mod removed] like yall needa do better over a refund like step yall game up im hella mad yall ban my whole account for a refund that i didnt even mean 2 buy

:)

ⒷⒶⒷⓎ ⒹⒶⒹⒹⓎ������, Sep 13, 2020
  2. FRANCISCO I MENA Win User

Question when are y’all gona fix y’all’s stuff where it will actually respond and not jus keep saying not enough info to get your acc back

This did not help it still doesn’t let me reset my password it jus keeps saying not enough information idk what more information y’all want all I’m trying to do is cancel a subscription bud I can only do it from the Microsoft app and it doesn’t let me reset my password I send a request for I can reset my password and all y’all say is not enough info idk why y’all keep saying that If it’s my account y’all needa get me my password back in alr putting everything i know and y’all jus keep saying not enough information and I need y’all to let me reset my password because I need to cancel a subscription and y’all not letting me reset it so y’all just keep charging me for the subscription
  3. F r o g Win User

This Kid Keeps Fileing Complaints

is there a way you guys can unbann it when i phoned you guys and asked why my account "Armor Vest"(the one that got banned) was banned there was no reason on record y it was banned.
  4. HighestFOCUS Win User

Unlocking Savage Theron

Only reason y me account dosent have much is cause my main acc got banned its GT is iUNIQUExPRODIGY
  5. yungwxtto Win User

How do I get unbanned

I went on my brothers Xbox account and I went through his messages and I found two inappropriate pictures on his account that’s why he’s banned from Xbox live. Enjoy y’all’s day
  6. Rocky🥊🥊 Win User

The Perma-Ban situation on Xbox

Same thing happened to me. Took a shower and came back I was Permanently ban for no reason. Tried talking to agents online but they are so useless… they are telling me [mod removed] I already know. I just hope they fix this cause I need my account back. My main account. They said late February it was gonna be “fixed” but idk.. hopefully we get back on our accounts boys/girls ):

Keep Me posted if y’all find anything else out.
Thema:

Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

1. Y did y’all ban my account for no reason - Similar Threads - did y’all ban

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  5. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  9. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  10. Why did y’all remove tile transparency from series X.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did y’all remove tile transparency from series X.: I want to see more of my backgrounds that I have made not the tiles 6cabad5e-2eb8-4dcd-b48b-ffe8c88bfd7f