Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger

Discus and support Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Although this sounds stupid I have had this issue constantly for the past few months across multiple games on both PC and Xbox. An example of this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrazyGez, May 2, 2020.

1. CrazyGez
    CrazyGez Guest

Although this sounds stupid I have had this issue constantly for the past few months across multiple games on both PC and Xbox. An example of this being a problem is if I were to move the camera up or down whilst in a car game the car would end up braking.
    There appears to be no other damage and every other function works fine. Is there anyway I can fix this?

:)

CrazyGez, May 2, 2020
  2. D2Duluth Win User

Hello, there wouldn't be a way to fix this as there is an issue with the components within the controller. The best option is to use a different or new controller.
  3. CrazyGez Win User

Oh that's too bad. Thanks for the reply
  4. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
  5. TripleTopper321 Win User

Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?

Actually it is on the system level. The downloading app on Xbox called the Xbox accessories app. It works for both regular controllers and adaptive controllers.

That is like the almost perfect app for dealing with controllers.

You convert the left stick Y Axis, you can invert the right stick y axis.

You could swap the left stick and the right stick functions but you can't invert either x-axis.

Also the buttons have a funny issue that the triggers can only be swapped with each other and all the other made buttons could be swapped with each other but you can't mix triggers and non triggers.

I don't know if you do that that was a way that Xbox universally deals with controllers.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Gears of War 3, how do you...

When you aim in with the left trigger, press in the left analogue stick :)
Thema:

1. Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger - Similar Threads - axis right analogue

2. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  3. Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app: Xbox Accessories>Configure>Edit>Mapping>Right Stick>Primary>"Invert X-Axis" does not exist! (Invert Y-axis) is a setting that exists, exactly, in the same menu. However, having an X-axis...
  4. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  5. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  6. How Do You Flip the X axis on a USB controller plugged into the Adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do You Flip the X axis on a USB controller plugged into the Adaptive controller: There are like two or three good reasons why I would like to have both the Xbox accessories app for both the standard controller and for the Xbox adaptive controller to be able to have access...
  7. Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series: Hi there, My girlfriend is certainly one of the few percentages of humanity for whom the x and y axes have to be inverted in many games (e.g. working with point-of-view angles). She regularly...
  8. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  9. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC: Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it...
  10. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....