Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1]

Discus and support Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help killing xyor. Exotic thorn bounty -summoning pits GT: d271fc19-35e3-492f-80a0-223ef590cd68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Curtiz High, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Curtiz High
    Curtiz High Guest

Need help killing xyor. Exotic thorn bounty -summoning pits

GT:

:)

Curtiz High, Jan 22, 2015
  2. iiAnTeaK
    iiAnTeaK Guest
    Xyor

Need 2 for final part of the thorn bounty, Xyor. lvl 30 and up

iiAnTeaK, Jan 22, 2015
  3. Jonah Grey
    Jonah Grey Guest
    LVL 28 Warlock LFG Xyor the unwed / raids

Level 28 warlock looking to do Xyor the unwed for thorn bounty or join up for raids

Jonah Grey, Jan 22, 2015
  4. sanskript
    sanskript Guest

Add me I'm lvl 31 warlock. I got a bounty I ned help with so it will help us both.

sanskript, Jan 23, 2015
  5. sanskript Win User

Add me I'm lvl 31 warlock. I got a bounty I ned help with so it will help us both.
  6. rjm3k Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add
  7. Purestrain Win User

Lfg xyor the unwed on vault of glass

Xyor is for an exotic bounty and I'm willing to help you out whenever if you help me :D
  8. K2AHollywood Win User

Thorn Bounty

I'm not sure if it is level dependent or not. From what I have read, exotic bounties like this are random rewards after completing main bounties. EI. if you do enough you finally get one. To give you a frame of reference this is my first one and I have
    done enough to rank the Vanguard to almost 3.5 and Dead Orbit to 1.5 - so several.

Anyway even without the bounty you could still help by going into PVP with me and letting me kill you with void weapons...a lot. I of course would be on tap for you once you finally get this bounty.
  9. berad1cal Win User

Thorn Bounty

What level do I have to be to be doing this bounty / raid?

I know if I'm asking it means I probably can't do it yet, just curious?

Sorry if I gave you false hope that I was joining. I intend to, just dont think I can yet
Thema:

1. Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1] - Similar Threads - Xyor thorn bounty

2. XyOr ThE unwed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XyOr ThE unwed: anyone wanna come give me a hand with this so i can get the thorn? GT a6943a84-b10b-4331-8271-31a6ebca08a2
  3. Xyor, the Unwed, need help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xyor, the Unwed, need help please.: Hi, I'm trying to do this little task for a bounty but these shielded knights and wizards are annoying difficult to take down on my own, can somebody help me please Ps: I'm lvl 32 warlock...
  4. Xyor, the Unwed and Destiny friends for weeklys, dailys, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xyor, the Unwed and Destiny friends for weeklys, dailys, etc.: I don't have any friends that play destiny on 360 and would like some to do weeklys, dailys, raids, whatever. As of today I do not have any expansions (saving up for vacation). I am not all that...
  5. Need help killing xyor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help killing xyor: I need help killing xyor for the last part of the thorn bounty. lvl 32 pref 13d45755-3e80-4202-a145-15a999260dbf
  6. Xyor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xyor: Need 2 for final part of the thorn bounty, Xyor. lvl 30 and up e895f353-6b11-4ee5-99e2-ef83be844f6d
  7. Corrupted Thorn bounty xyor help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Thorn bounty xyor help: Need help beating xyor to finish the weapon bounty Please message, a1908210-f155-4b0d-bc2a-8f7b71799325
  8. Need help killing xyor the unwed to complete the thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help killing xyor the unwed to complete the thorn bounty: If anyone can help that'd be great, or if anyone is trying to do it feel free to send me a message. Xbox one gamertag: 92f91b49-736b-463d-9344-645a2ca6fc32
  9. Kill Xyor for corrupted thorn help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kill Xyor for corrupted thorn help: On last part of exotic weapon, need help beating. Gamer tag synched27 0bfa2324-c6c5-4ccb-ada0-cc169e4d45b6
  10. Thorn-Need 2 high level players to help kill Xyor the unwed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn-Need 2 high level players to help kill Xyor the unwed.: Hello, I have recently reached level 27, looking for two players to help me out with the thorn bounty. Gamertag- (in the number 420 its a capital "o" not the number zero) I will be on most...