XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition

Discus and support XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i'm having problem with my Xbox Series X with my elite V2 and Razer Gears 5 edition headphones. In 3 of 5 times i turn on the xbox the elite v2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FabioHVSilva, Nov 23, 2020.

1. FabioHVSilva
    FabioHVSilva Guest

Hi,

i'm having problem with my Xbox Series X with my elite V2 and Razer Gears 5 edition headphones.

In 3 of 5 times i turn on the xbox the elite v2 controller don't work, and don't let me synchronise again. I have to hold the Xbox button on the console until it shutdown. After that works well. The same happen with Gears 5 edition. That happens with original
    controller too.

Software problem or Hardware problem?

:)

FabioHVSilva, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox one games which supporting keyboard and mouse

Fortnite
    Warframe
    Minecraft
    X-Morph: Defense
    Razer Chroma integration
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2
    Razer Chroma integration
    Bomber Crew
    Deep Rock Galactic
    Razer Chroma integration
    Strange Brigade
    Razer Chroma integration
    War Thunder
    Metro Exodus
    Paladins
    The Sims 4
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    DayZ
    Razer Chroma integration
    Gears 5
    Razer Chroma integration
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Sea of Thieves
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
    Surviving Mars
    They Are Billions
    Tokyo Warfare Turbo
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2
  3. T4M3W0LF Win User

E3 excitement!

Elite controller v2, halo infinite, gears 5, scarlet to be honest slot more :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?

Hi B4DDERZ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

The information on these Gears 5 Limited Edition items are very limited and the only official information I would go by is the reveal article on Xbox Wire: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08...dition-hardware-available-for-preorder-today/

In that article it states that the 5 TB hard drive would be exclusive to Gamestop so unfortunately you won't be able to get that one. I searched Gears 5 under the Hardware category of the UK Microsoft Store and only the Gears 5 Limited Edition console
    bundle, normal Gears 5 console bundle (One X & One S), and the Limited Edition Kait Diaz controller are avialble for pre-order. The Limited Edition Razer Turret is not available for pre-order on either the US or UK Microsoft Store yet. On Amazon, they propably
    don't have stock yet, it's not that they're sold out they just haven't gotten any stock yet since it's not released. On Razer's website there is nothing on the Gears 5 Limited Edition Razer Turret.

I think it would be best to wait until it get's closer to the Gears 5 release date for more information on the Razer Turret's & 2TB Seagate hard drive availability in the UK.
  5. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Good days Ive been around the block when it comes to headsets and the Razer thresher for XBOX is just amazing
  6. WPAK Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

Thema:

1. XSX - Problems with Elite V2 and Razer Thresher Gear 5 edition - Similar Threads - XSX Problems Elite

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Sonic Generations problem on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations problem on XSX: Having a problem loading Sonic Generations on my Series X. I get the splash screen, then get kicked back to the Xbox dashboard after a few seconds. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling to internal,...
  5. Fix for Report a Problem- Skip-Ahead XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Fix for Report a Problem- Skip-Ahead XSX: My XSX got stuck in the same update loop many of you will be experiencing. I had to factory reset (keeping games and apps) by turning my Xbox on whole holding the sync and eject buttons down...
  6. Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube: I have two problems with recording clips and uploading them to youtube. When I have HDR enabled for recording, youtube shows a processing error (not able to upload to YT). Happened in RDR2 and...
  7. XSX problem with ea games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XSX problem with ea games: I have a problem guys and i dont know what to do. My XSX can run for sure all day long playing every other game except FIFA and MADDEN. With these 2 games (next gen versions both) my console...
  8. Reporting a problem? (Latest XSX build)

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting a problem? (Latest XSX build): Have tried following the “report a problem” instructions about 732 times now when Black Ops (And Cyberpunk) crashes out (w/ ray tracing disabled) and I simply don’t have the “report a problem”...
  9. Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?: Why is the connection/console shut down problem with wireless headsets (for example the arctis 9X) still such a pain in the a**? Why isn't there a fix yet? submitted by /u/gn0m [link] [comments]
  10. Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX: Many users have been reporting noticable sound lag when using Dolby atmos feature via Dolby access app since XboxOne and it is the same case for XSX. My XSX is directly connected to atmos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer turret xsx