XSX problem with ea games

Discus and support XSX problem with ea games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem guys and i dont know what to do. My XSX can run for sure all day long playing every other game except FIFA and MADDEN. With these 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIKOLAOSMICHOS, Mar 12, 2021.

1. XSX problem with ea games

I have a problem guys and i dont know what to do. My XSX can run for sure all day long playing every other game except FIFA and MADDEN. With these 2 games (next gen versions both) my console freezes and shutting off after some play time.Every other game including ufc 3 (same company) can run with no problems.I have the console since launch and except the known problem with controllers connection (happens 2 times) no other issue!

:)

NIKOLAOSMICHOS, Mar 12, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello NIKOLAOSMICHOS, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for those games has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the games again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. BenjaminLiu6 Win User

xbox series x controller disconnecting pc

I got 2 of the xsx controllers.. they used to disconnect randomly on the xsx.. but it seems like its fixed now. on win10 some games are basically unplayable.. randomly flashes and disconnects.. the older xbox one controllers have no problems at all. does microsoft know of this problem.. it should be pretty widespread.
  4. The Kleaner Win User

Disable Xbox Controller Buttons…Again as a default function

Submitted thru my XSX report a problem.
  5. killkuter Win User

Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

Same problem with XSX, LG Cx, Denon 1600h
  6. Curious778 Win User

0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for trying to help.

XSX is already connected with a LAN cable wired to it.

In fact, I have two XSX consoles and tried on both of them with different Microsoft accounts and it gives the same problem. I have now come to believe it is a software problem on the system or the store.

Kind Regards,

Ali
Thema:

1. XSX problem with ea games - Similar Threads - XSX problem games

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. Sonic Generations problem on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations problem on XSX: Having a problem loading Sonic Generations on my Series X. I get the splash screen, then get kicked back to the Xbox dashboard after a few seconds. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling to internal,...
  6. Fix for Report a Problem- Skip-Ahead XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Fix for Report a Problem- Skip-Ahead XSX: My XSX got stuck in the same update loop many of you will be experiencing. I had to factory reset (keeping games and apps) by turning my Xbox on whole holding the sync and eject buttons down...
  7. Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with processing XSX videos on YouTube: I have two problems with recording clips and uploading them to youtube. When I have HDR enabled for recording, youtube shows a processing error (not able to upload to YT). Happened in RDR2 and...
  8. Reporting a problem? (Latest XSX build)

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting a problem? (Latest XSX build): Have tried following the “report a problem” instructions about 732 times now when Black Ops (And Cyberpunk) crashes out (w/ ray tracing disabled) and I simply don’t have the “report a problem”...
  9. Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?: Why is the connection/console shut down problem with wireless headsets (for example the arctis 9X) still such a pain in the a**? Why isn't there a fix yet? submitted by /u/gn0m [link] [comments]
  10. Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX: Many users have been reporting noticable sound lag when using Dolby atmos feature via Dolby access app since XboxOne and it is the same case for XSX. My XSX is directly connected to atmos...