XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?)

Discus and support XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Od niedawna mam konsolę Xbox Series X i chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak wyświetlić wszystkie gry, które zakupiłem w MS Store i aktywowałem na swoim koncie... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ŁM, Feb 16, 2021.

1. ŁM
    ŁM Guest

Od niedawna mam konsolę Xbox Series X i chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak wyświetlić wszystkie gry, które zakupiłem w MS Store i aktywowałem na swoim koncie Xbox. Poproszę o możliwie najprostsze rozwiązanie.

Dzięki z góry.

Hi,

I have an Xbox Series X console for some time now and I would like to know how to show all games I have bought already in MS Store and activated on my Xbox account? Easiest possible solution, please.

Thank you in advance.

:)

2. mariano1980 Win User

Lost games history and about 13k GS on Xbox One

Orchii jak daje compare games z twoim profilem to pokazuje ze masz acziki odbokowane wszystkie więc pewnie znów coś MS zepsuł....trzeba czekać na fixa bo np. w Ryse i Wolfensteinie wiszą mi acziki na 100% masakra co się ostatnio dzieje...

[Translation: Orchii how can I compare games with your profile it shows that
    you have acziki all odbokowane so I'll probably again something MS broke. ...
    you have to wait fixa for example. in the Ryse and Wolfensteinie hangacziki me at
    100% what massacre last going on ...]
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]

Tak grę będzie można uruchomić na stałe, subskrybcja gold daje przeczeny na gry na własność. Tylko darmowe gry z gold nie można uruchamiać jak subskrypcja się skończy

[Mod Translation-Yes, you can run the game permanently, subscribing to gold will give you ownership breaks.
    Only free games from gold cannot be started as the subscription ends]
  4. Vigilium Win User

GTA 4 Problem z pobraniem

Teoretycznie można. Sprawdź czy na pendrive masz wystarczająco dużo miejsca, czy nie jest uszkodzony i czy region zakupionej gry jest taki sam jak konsoli. Jeśli wszystko gra to usuń ściągnięte pliki i spróbuj pobrać grę ponownie.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Forza Horizon 4 nie działa [Forza Horizon 4 Not working]

Cześć

Proszę odinstalować grę i zainstaluj go ponownie, dobrze czekać 100%, jak również aktualizacje przed rozpoczęciem gry (jest to bardzo ważne).

Dobre dla Ciebie

[Translation - Hi

Please uninstall the game and install it again, well wait 100% as well as updates before you start the game (this is very important).

Good for You]
  6. Nobaster Win User

Konto xbox [Account xbox]

Witaj
    KubaGrzegorzek

1 & 2) Po wylogowaniu się z konta i wykazowaniu wszystkich danych ze sprzętu, konto nie ulega zmian. Konto dalej będzie przypisane do Twojego obecnego adresu email, co pozwala Ci na edytowanie profilu Xbox poprzez przeglądarke - nawet bez dostępu do konsoli,
    a nawet może być połączone z Windows 10, gdzie również móżna grać w niektóre tytuły dostępne tylko na Xbox'a.

3) Jeżeli chodzi o zapisy to sprawa wygląda następująco... Są gry które korzystają z zapisów na chmurce Xbox'a - np.: Forza Horizon 3/4 mogą być zainstalowane na różnych urządzeniach i nadal będą obsługiwać jeden i ten sam zapis/postęp gry. Niestety nie
    wszystkie gry tak działają... na przykład Minecraft zapisuje wszystkie światy na dysku twardym, tak samo jest z GTA V (singleplayer). Wszystko tak naprawdę zależy od wydawcy i gry.

Pozdrawiam.

[Translation-Hello KubaGrzegorzek.

1 & 2) After logging out of your account and listing all your hardware data, your account is not changed. Your account will be assigned to your current email address, allowing you to edit your Xbox profile through browsers – even without access to
    your console, and can even be linked to Windows 10, where you also play some titles available only on Xbox.

3) As far as the provisions are concerned, the matter is as follows... There are games that use xbox cloud saves - e.g.: Forza Horizon 3/4 can be installed on different devices and will continue to support one and the same game save/progress. Unfortunately,
    not all games work like this... for example, Minecraft saves all worlds to your hard drive, the same is true with GTA V (singleplayer). It all really depends on the publisher and the game.

Best regards.]
Thema:

1. XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?) - Similar Threads - XSX Jak wyświetlić

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  6. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

in XBoX Games and Apps
    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度: 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c
  9. XSX shutdown when update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX shutdown when update: When updating, just finishing the varifying step, my xsx will turn off. After turning off, it cannot be waken up with controller. And if press the power button, it will turn off again after few...
  10. pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

in XBoX on Consoles
    pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?: I can no longer run gpu captures for xsx. I have tried repairing and reinstalling the GDK but every time I try a gpu capture I get a message about a file not found. PIX is displaying the game just...