XSX controller randomly disconnecting and showing wrong battery %

Discus and support XSX controller randomly disconnecting and showing wrong battery % in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, As mentioned in the subject my XSX controllers are randomly disconnecting when playing or just going through the menu or web browser. I believe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oskar Gotlibowski, Jun 22, 2023.

1. XSX controller randomly disconnecting and showing wrong battery %

Hello,

As mentioned in the subject my XSX controllers are randomly disconnecting when playing or just going through the menu or web browser. I believe the issue is not with the controller itself as I checked it on both my XSX controllers (one came with XSX and the other I bought at local electronic store).

Also, I checked using both regular batteries and official Microsoft xbox play & charge kit. The issue is still there no matter what I use.

The issue is really annoying as it happens a LOT and it makes gaming experience worse.

Another issue is that it shows wrong battery %. Even when writing this ticket it already changed from low to medium and to low again.

Best regards,

Oskar G

:)

Oskar Gotlibowski, Jun 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XSX controller randomly disconnecting and showing wrong battery %