机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

Discus and support 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 鹏康邱, Oct 14, 2023.

1. 鹏康邱
    鹏康邱 Guest

:)

鹏康邱, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

好。我的名字是Brilliant,一位独立顾问,今天很乐意为您提供帮助。

如果您遇到以下任何情况,则问题可能出在您的网络连接速度上:
    *玩Xbox游戏时性能缓慢
    *流媒体质量低
    * 随机断开连接

问题可能出在您的网络连接速度上。请尝试以下步骤来测试和更正此问题:
    1. 运行控制台速度测试。
    2. 检查您的整体带宽和连接速度。
    3. 联系您的 ISP 以讨论您的带宽分配。
    4. 尝试使用其他电缆或端口(仅限有线连接)。
    5. 检查 线干扰(仅限 线连接)。
    6. 重启主机和网络硬件。
    7. 更改防火墙设置。
    8. 在路由器上启用外围网络(也称为 DMZ)功能。
    9. 尝试直接连接到调制解调器。

有关上述内容的更多详细信息,请访问:https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-connection-speed

我希望这有助于解决您的查询。

此回复内容已被自动翻译。 此可能会出现语法错误或奇怪表达。
  3. SUEN NGAI TAI Win User

Very bad experience about Xbox one

网络质量决定了下载速度,我这儿也非常糟糕
  4. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

地平线4的下载速度慢

Can be the limitation of the connection on your region because the quarentine? You try ask for your internet provedor?

some server download is put limit on donload services because the quarentine time. and how the servidor is have world connection, but try ask for your providor about that
  5. JoséJuan2 Win User

在使用Xbox series x 启动游戏 Destiny 2 时,无法启动 [‎When using Xbox series x to launch the game Destiny 2, it fails to launch‎]

插网线下载游戏,最好是关机下载,这 网络最稳定,只要不出现安装暂停,就可以了
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

PC版本xbox下载速度 0

好哇哦,

儘管您遇到了技術問題,但希望您的一天一切 利。 在您提供的視覺效果中,我看到您正在嘗試下載 Halo,它正在準備您的下載。

這是我們的 Xbox 疑難解答資源,儘管此鏈接適用於主機,但許多疑難解答步驟都有助於在 Windows 上對 Xbox 進行疑難解答。 我建議檢查您的整體帶寬和連接速度,嘗試硬連線連接,並更改您的防火牆設置。 上述建議的所有步驟都包含在我為您鏈接的網絡連接速度故障排除資源中。

如果您可以通過選擇 面底部的“是”來解決您的問題,請告訴我。

XBF——德魯

[Associate 正在使用翻譯應用程序,請注意可能會出現語法錯誤或語法錯誤]
Thema:

1. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 - Similar Threads - 机器xsx 下载速度慢(电信500m) 下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  6. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. XSX shutdown when update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX shutdown when update: When updating, just finishing the varifying step, my xsx will turn off. After turning off, it cannot be waken up with controller. And if press the power button, it will turn off again after few...
  9. pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

in XBoX on Consoles
    pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?: I can no longer run gpu captures for xsx. I have tried repairing and reinstalling the GDK but every time I try a gpu capture I get a message about a file not found. PIX is displaying the game just...
  10. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...