Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.

Discus and support Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xplorenet (ISPs): Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored. Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ElHoxo Actual, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.

ElHoxo Actual, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Demi 1ovato
    Demi 1ovato Guest
    I am being disconnected from Xbox Live when I start to play World of Tanks and other games.

The forum name is "randomly being disconnected from xbox live".

Demi 1ovato, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Please help, randomly disconnect from xbox live.

Okay so I guess awhile back now my connection was fine in every way. I never lagged unless something was being downloaded and i could always connect to live. but now my xbox likes to randomly disconnect me from live and not let me connect for 15 minutes
    or more, then i can connect to live after awhile, that is until it randomly disconnects me again. It is not my internet or router or modem because when i go to test my connection it says that i can connect to my router and my router can connect to the internet
    but the internet cant connect to live. so what does that mean, cause i know its not my internet or the xbox live servers being down, its just my xbox that randomly disconnects from live whenever it feels like it for 15 minutes or so. and again i can connect
    to my router and my router can connect to internet but internet cant connect to live when i test connection!

O 1Fish2Fish O, Jul 9, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Demi 1ovato Win User

I am being disconnected from Xbox Live when I start to play World of Tanks and other games.

The forum name is "randomly being disconnected from xbox live".
  7. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox disconnects from internet randomly

Hi REDz,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. In regards to your Xbox disconnecting from your internet randomly we do have an article that provides possible solutions. Please click this article

'I need help with my Xbox One network connection"

Once you're on the link click the option "I can connect but I am experiencing connection quality issues' After choose your issue
    "I am getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live.' and follow the instructions provided.

Let us know how it goes!
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox Randomly Disconnects from the Internet

I also forgot to mention that my NAT type is unavailable. Could that be causing the disconnections? It randomly changes to open sometimes and that's when I am able to connect to xbox live.
    Hey there,

It sounds like there is a network problem so let's take a closer look.

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number
    • NAT Type
    Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.
    That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox disconnects from internet randomly

Thema:

1. Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored. - Similar Threads - Xplorenet randomly disconnecting

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  7. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  8. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  9. Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!: Xplorenet (ISPs): download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at...
  10. Xplorenet communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xplorenet communications: Why cantt i connect to to online game play or join live parties i cant get online and chat and watch movies nd surf the net.........i thought as long as i had internet i had my xbox...