Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

Discus and support Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xplorenet (ISPs): download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Nicolas998
    Nicolas998 Guest

Xplorenet (ISPs): download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!
    i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at my home is now with 35mb download and 3 upload. BUT obviously nothing happens how it should be with me and my xbox one is showing
    that the download is 9mb and upload is 3mb (at least the upload is normal). i literally don't know what to do. i searched in the internet and had no answers i already changed dns and mac stuff in the xbox and nothing works i changed the cable ports on the
    modem and restarted the xbox and modem... nothing works. my old download speed was 9mb like it is NOW so i think maybe the xbox didn't ''update'' to the new download speed.. i dont know... idk what to do. i live in brazil here the isp are different... i use
    cable connection from the modem to the xbox one. can anyone help me please?

:)

Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Nicolas998
    Nicolas998 Guest
    download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at my home is now with 35mb download and 3 upload. BUT obviously nothing happens how it should be with me and my xbox one is showing
    that the download is 9mb and upload is 3mb (at least the upload is normal). i literally don't know what to do. i searched in the internet and had no answers i already changed dns and mac stuff in the xbox and nothing works i changed the cable ports on the
    modem and restarted the xbox and modem... nothing works. my old download speed was 9mb like it is NOW so i think maybe the xbox didn't ''update'' to the new download speed.. i dont know... idk what to do. i live in brazil here the isp are different... i use

Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Nicolas998
    Nicolas998 Guest

Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017
  4. ShrayKumar1 Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Slow Download Speeds

I m also having same issue. Till 16gb it has full speed after 16gb download speed reduces to 35 kbps to 1 mbps.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Microsoft Store Download Issue

If the game is 39 Gigabytes, and your download speed is 10 Megabits/second, that will result in a download duration of a bit more than 9 hours, if all goes well.

Depending on other factors like internet traffic fluctuation, your PC doing other stuff on the hard drive etc., this can impair your download speed.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Error Status Report

Hey mate, in order to help, we're going to need as much info as possible. Please answer the bold questions listed

here
    in this thread. Also, can you please run a connection speed test on your PC, and then post your upload, download, and ping? Thanks!
  7. njalvino Win User

Very Slow Download Speeds

personally i have Verizon fios 85/35 package. xbox live downloads are terribly slow for me.

Speedof.me

Download Speed: 55.24 Mb/s

Upload Speed: 30.12 Mb/s

speedtest.net

Download Speed: 84188 kbps (10523.5 KB/sec transfer rate) (84 Mb/s)

Upload Speed: 27346 kbps (3418.3 KB/sec transfer rate) (34 Mb/s)

Latency: 45 ms

yet. on xbox i am lucky to see 2Mb/s down & 1mb/s up. Its absolutyely garbage. It will take me forever to download this 16GB Grand Theft Auto 5 right now..

Step it up Micro$oft.
  8. andreicristian3 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 disconnecting from live sessions (PC)

Hello, I have the same problem as he describes and my network speed is 350 Mbps Download and 35 Mbps Upload.
Thema:

1. Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! - Similar Threads - Xplorenet download speed

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  7. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  8. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  9. Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.: Xplorenet (ISPs): Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored. Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution...
  10. Xplorenet communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xplorenet communications: Why cantt i connect to to online game play or join live parties i cant get online and chat and watch movies nd surf the net.........i thought as long as i had internet i had my xbox...