Xplorenet communications

Discus and support Xplorenet communications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why cantt i connect to to online game play or join live parties i cant get online and chat and watch movies nd surf the net.........i thought as long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ladylover1972, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Xplorenet communications

Why cantt i connect to to online game play or join live parties i cant get online and chat and watch movies nd surf the net.........i thought as long as i had internet i had my xbox live........oviously im wrong can i please have some help

:)

ladylover1972, Jan 22, 2014
  2. xPhazoid
    xPhazoid Guest
    MW3 SERVERS HELP!?

Same router (Airlink101), but different ISP. I had a sasktel before, but have an Xplorenet now.

xPhazoid, Jan 22, 2014
  3. xPhazoid
    xPhazoid Guest
    Can't Connect To Online Games?

My NAT type is open, but I did get a new modem. I got xplorenet.

xPhazoid, Jan 22, 2014
  4. xPhazoid Win User

MW3 SERVERS HELP!?

Same router (Airlink101), but different ISP. I had a sasktel before, but have an Xplorenet now.
  5. xPhazoid Win User

Can't Connect To Online Games?

My NAT type is open, but I did get a new modem. I got xplorenet.
  6. Artic Wolf2 Win User

Xplorenet: Overview

I'm not to sure if this is were to post since I never posted on here before. Anyways,

I'm using Xplornet, and was wondering if there is any issues with being able to download updates for games or apps on xbox store. I start an update for my blueray player app and it started it fine but as soon as it hit 6% it just stopped downloading and
    refused to go further. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, pausing and unpausing but nothing like that worked. It happened on a few other downloads too. When I just leave it and just let it download it ate through roughly around 200mb (the app is
    only 31.52 mb) for just waiting about ten minutes, which an update like this would've taken normally 1 minute minimal.

This started happening after I had a console update a week ago. I normally have my console offline and just put it online here and there to talk to a friend or to update a game or something. This happens on my computer to with the windows 10 store, so I'm
    just curious if my ISP isn't compatible with microsoft stores or something, because it sure seems like it. Just in case if you need my router its a Cisco Linksys10519, I have gaming settings on and i have tried opening ports but nothing seems to work.
  7. TheDarkspine Win User

Just Moved, XBL Help?

I'm not entirely familiar with xplorenet myself, but how long after you got internet did this problem start?

I did a bit of quick reading on their site and it mentions a 24 hour usage allowance, so perhaps it could be that.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.

Thema:

Xplorenet communications

1. Xplorenet communications - Similar Threads - Xplorenet communications

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  4. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  5. Xbox communications not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communications not working properly: 2 days ago i was trying to talk to my friends through discord on xbox and suddenly it stopped working. Firstly, my xbox switched into putting me into game chat instead of party chat with my...
  6. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  7. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  8. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  9. Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xplorenet: Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored.: Xplorenet (ISPs): Xbox randomly disconnecting from internet and being ignored. Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution...
  10. Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!: Xplorenet (ISPs): download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at...