XOne play w/ X360?

Discus and support XOne play w/ X360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This may be a stupid question, but... Ok, so I play Diablo 3 with a couple buddies. I have the XOne, but they haven't yet. So if I get the new ROS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sparrow19-EF5FA783-8DF8-47C0-9EF4-3626866A3E9C, Aug 8, 2014.

1. XOne play w/ X360?

This may be a stupid question, but...

Ok, so I play Diablo 3 with a couple buddies. I have the XOne, but they haven't yet. So if I get the new ROS game for XOne, and they get it for 360, can we still play on Live together cross platform? I haven't seen anything being said about this.

I highly doubt it, but thought I'd ask anyway. If not, its going to greatly reduce the amount of online players who have both XOne and the new ROS edition. Anyway, Thanks....

:)

Sparrow19-EF5FA783-8DF8-47C0-9EF4-3626866A3E9C, Aug 8, 2014
  2. devmaz
    devmaz Guest
    Cannot buy game from Xbox store

Thx for answer. I live in Poland, my XOne location is also set to Poland. I have full Membership from few years, and before I didnt have trouuble w with getting games (both for XOne and X360) Now I can get fame from Game with Gold for XOne, but I cannot
    from X360 game

devmaz, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Xbox One Passthrough work when off?

According to what kind of cable box you have. Most have multiple output ports in the back. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but if I use one of the ports to go to my XOne and the other out port on my cable box to go to my TV...could I not just switch sources
    on my tv and watch tv w/o the XOne being on?

FortisObtinebit, Aug 8, 2014
  4. XOne play w/ X360?

there is no cross platform game play between one players and 360 players

Xx TwoFace 007, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XOne play w/ X360?