XO B/C games, Castlevania LoS series....

Discus and support XO B/C games, Castlevania LoS series.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any of you hoping to see Castlevania LoS added to the XO B/C list? The original is a must! for me, but, also be nice to have part 2 added as well,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CdrShepard76, Aug 31, 2015.

1. CdrShepard76
    CdrShepard76 Guest

Any of you hoping to see Castlevania LoS added to the XO B/C list?

The original is a must! for me, but, also be nice to have part 2 added as well, especially as I never played the second game myself.

:)

CdrShepard76, Aug 31, 2015
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

Xbox One gets Zoo Tycoon. Xbox 360 gets The Sims 3 & Pets. Lets all hope the XO gets The Sims 4, Sim City, C&C and all manner of Tycoon games. Tropico on 360 proved to Microsoft these type of games are sucsessful so I cannot see any problems
    porting or making them for XO console. Which sim/strategy game you'd like to see made available?

A Frozen Poo, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Best Visuals

Castlevania LoS and any Batman game.

ChickinOnaChain, Aug 31, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please be aware that this is the support section for Xbox 360 games, so it's mean for people experiencing issues and or requiring support with games on the Xbox 360.

For any BC games on the Xbox One you can vote for them here (I included the search for Castlevania):

xbox.uservoice.com/.../298503-backwards-compatibility

If you want to discuss any game related things the General Discussion forums are the place to be:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

5. CdrShepard76
    CdrShepard76 Guest
    Ok, thanks! for the link, much appreciated.

CdrShepard76, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: