Xlive rewards free games may

Discus and support Xlive rewards free games may in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey guys told to post here. signed up for the rewards. downloaded the games. played the games waited nearly 2 weeks for rewards to start and still... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Devpil, May 10, 2017.

1. Devpil
    Devpil Guest

hey guys told to post here.

signed up for the rewards. downloaded the games. played the games waited nearly 2 weeks for rewards to start and still nothing.

pls advise

cheers

:)

Devpil, May 10, 2017
  2. zerfish
    zerfish Guest
    about the games with gold

this month the game ‘castle storm’ is free for the Gold. but when i buy it in xlive-hk webpage,it cost me HK21.Why? i'm gold menber.

zerfish, May 10, 2017
  3. La Louve RK
    La Louve RK Guest
    800 Microsoft Points Pending????

I'll wait a lil longer but it's been more than 45 and it's still not deposit in my XLive account, unless it's 45 daysfrom the moment I saw it appear in my rewards.... coz it actually took a month before seeing them in my rewards... =/

They'll need to activate there...

La Louve RK, May 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. There are
    currently no offers to receive credits for just downloading and playing games.

Smwutches, May 10, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Devpil,

It sounds like you are asking about the current Trove offer that Rewards play time with dragon coin tokens. This coin tokens must be redeemed manually; they are not automatically added to your account in game. On the FREEdom Rewards page, in the Trove section
    there will be a button to go to this redemption page...or you could just use this link to get there (Xbox Live Rewards)!

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: