Xlive is messed up

Discus and support Xlive is messed up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know i'm not the one with problem of that kind. For a day now, all started with that players couldn't receive game invites, a lot of stupid, Destiny... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nonsensedude, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Nonsensedude
    Nonsensedude Guest

Xlive is messed up

I know i'm not the one with problem of that kind. For a day now, all started with that players couldn't receive game invites, a lot of stupid, Destiny (the game) recruitment posts on Bungie.net can prove that (made one myself). Then i gone sleep, after i
    woke up, i made slow **** attempt of downloading 943mb Tom Clansy's RSS update that took 10 minutes to download with some speep drops to nothing, also i'm receive game invites now, but they don't work... at all. Also that stupid, frustrating spring update
    that removed snap app. So... cheeky [Mod Removed], can you tell me, why Xbox is so messed up

:)

Nonsensedude, Apr 19, 2017
  2. Nonsensedude
    Nonsensedude Guest
    Xlive is messed up

swearing, but not being cocky as ****, as some locals here

Nonsensedude, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Xlive is messed up

No idea, could be problems on Microsoft side, also swearing on forums isn't a great idea dude.

Shaggy2000, Apr 19, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Xlive is messed up

Hey there DEV0!

The party invite and Destiny LFG invites are known issues that we are aware of. We believe both of them to be resolved, could you try again and let us know?

Regarding the slow downloads, is your console connected wirelessly or via Ethernet cable? Try

power cycling
    your console to see if that helps any. If not, post back with some additional details and info and we'll try to troubleshoot that.

Let us know. Xlive is messed up :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 20, 2017
  5. Nonsensedude
    Nonsensedude Guest
    i totally turn off console everyday by holding X sensor button, i'll try wire off it now, so.... ama tellin you, bring snap app back

Nonsensedude, Apr 20, 2017
  6. Nonsensedude
    Nonsensedude Guest
    i power cycled it, and it defenitely helped with download speed, but when my favorite feature returns

Nonsensedude, Apr 20, 2017
  7. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey, good to hear the power cycle helped! As far as snap goes, you can vote for the idea over on the

Xbox Feedback
    site. You'll notice that you aren't alone in wishing to see the return of snap. Xlive is messed up :)

If you run into any other issues, feel free to post a new thread and we'll do what we can to take a look. Xlive is messed up :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xlive is messed up