Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

Discus and support Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by no way5, Feb 20, 2024.

1. no way5
    no way5 Guest

Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games

:)

no way5, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games

Hi No, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It is not allowed.

It's not an official third-party accessory.

The players who use it are going against the Community Standards.

Please, take a look at the Community Standards to better familiarize yourself with it.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

This could lead to an account or hardware suspension.
  3. J Haas Win User

Console ban and permanent suspension on brand new account?

I know I’m console banned, at least for now because it says “this console has been banned from the xbox network”.

I said “I thought xbox had some software that could detect xims” because I don’t have a xim. I don’t use xim. I’ve never had a xim plugged into my xbox, I have a wire mic and wired speakers. That’s it. I’ve never had a xim, I just took a picture off google and made it my profile picture to get people angry.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mouse support

I don't think keyboard and mouse support is supported on fortnite on PS4 yet. Those who are using it are using devices like the XIM to achieve it. Those people are subject to a ban from epic games
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xim Apex console for R6S

A Xim Apex is not officially supported on Xbox One, and some games may even suspend or ban you for using it. If you would prefer to use a keyboard and mouse for R6S then feel free to contact Ubisoft to put keyboard and mouse support in the game. https://forums.ubi.com/
  6. IRB Win User

Keyboard and mouse

XIM controller are not official supported hardware for the xbox.
Thema:

1. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair... - Similar Threads - Xim shouldn’t supported

2. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  3. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9
  4. Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned: I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can become boring I don’t intend to use it on...
  5. Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?: I have been wondering, if I can use xim on xbox offline games that don't allow keyboard and mouse and not get banned, because I'm thinking of buying one for christmas...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Cheating devices xim, zim, cronus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating devices xim, zim, cronus.: When I heard Microsoft was planning on banning 3rd party devices I was so excited. Was telling my friends finally after 6years of people CHEATING in video games we can finally LEGITLY WIN and get...
  8. What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?: How does Microsoft plan on tackling the rampant XIM/Cronus/MNK cheaters that are destroying the competitive games on your Xbox? I understand that some people require access through those...
  9. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

in XBoX on Windows
    is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...: So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of...
  10. Do you have the capabilities to detect XIM and other mnk spoofing devices?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have the capabilities to detect XIM and other mnk spoofing devices?: If so, why are these devices allowed. They ruin the competitive integrity of all fps games inluding overwatch, rainbow six siege, COD MW 2 and Apex legends. I do not want to play against players...